7 Beauty Products That Will Wipe Out Your Skin Problems in No Time
From chapped lips and dry hands to eczema and crow’s feet in the corners of the eyes, many of us face skin problems that can be hard to solve. To help you get rid of these and other issues, and pamper your skin, we selected 7 skincare products from Amazon that have gotten tons of good reviews from happy customers who’ve had some time to appreciate their efficiency.
1. Exfoliate your skin gently yet efficiently with this exfoliating mitt. It will give your skin the smoothest texture ever and can help you fight problems like bumps and ingrown hairs. By exfoliating your skin with this mitt, you can also improve the absorption of cosmetic products.
How to use this product: Soften your skin in the bath or shower for 15–20 minutes. Dampen and wring out the mitt. Exfoliate your skin in slow circular motions.
Promising review: I’m obsessed with these mitts. I’ve recommended them to about everyone I know at this point. They really exfoliate like I’ve never seen before. The amount of skin that came off the first time I used it was both gross and so satisfying.
I now do it every week, and not much skin comes off, but I still feel so smooth after. Although I don’t really have sensitive skin, it doesn’t hurt me at all — it kind of feels like a hard loofah. I even do my face, and it only hurts on the sensitive part under my eyes/on my cheeks by my nose, which I now try to avoid. I’ve only used it maybe 4-5 times now, so I can’t speak for how long it lasts, but I would gladly buy it again as soon as it falls apart. If you’re on the fence, I would say definitely get it! @Si
2. Make your scars and stretch marks less visible with this skincare oil. The product has already helped thousands of buyers improve the appearance of new and old scars and stretch marks formed during pregnancy or periods of rapid weight gain or loss. It can also help fix an uneven skin tone.
How to use this product: Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months.
Promising review: Cannot recommend it enough! I had open surgery on my stomach 5 months ago, leaving a nasty scar. I purchased Bio-Oil about 2–3 months ago. I apply it in the morning, after a shower, and before bed.
The results speak for themselves! I was going to get my scar tattooed over to cover it up, but I now don’t need to, as you can barely see it. I will keep on applying it as it keeps the scar moisturized and feels great. 100% recommend. @isobelyl
3. Thoroughly clean your pores with this charcoal detox face mask. Pure clay that is rich in minerals combined with charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out impurities. Creamy and lightly scented, this face mask has an instant and lasting effect, deeply cleaning the pores.
How to use this product: Apply it all over a clean face, twice a week. Let it dry for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water or with a wet towel.
Promising review: I have used this for a while now, and it has definitely helped reduce oil, especially around the nose area. I have only just finished using it and would apply it 2–3 times a week. I will definitely be rebuying this particular mask. A great buy. @Paula
4. Exfoliate your lips and make them soft with this lip scrub. The product is enriched with 100% natural ingredients like castor seed oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax to deeply soften dry lips. You can also purchase a lip treatment from the same brand to moisturize your lips even more.
How to use this product: Gently scrub your lips in circular motions to exfoliate dry skin. Rinse or wipe off excess product for a natural healthy glow.
Promising review: It really helped with my dry lips. Great moisturizer and gentle exfoliation. @Catherine Fitch
5. Pamper your dry and rough hand skin with this reparative hand cream with 3 essential ceramides. This rich yet non-greasy cream will help protect the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture, providing 24-hour hydration. It’s gentle on the skin, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic.
How to use this product: Apply the product on your hands as often as you need to.
Promising review: I literally received this a few days ago and my hands are fixed already!
I work in a kitchen, so I’m constantly washing my hands and have my hands in a sanitizer. When wiping all the equipment down, I always use gloves and have a barrier cream, but still continue to have awfully dry hands. I then struggle to touch microfiber clothing and hair nets because they literally stick to my hands, and the feeling puts me on edge.
I’ve tried many creams and none have repaired my hands as quickly as this! Totally recommend and will even use this as a gift for my fellow colleagues, they will very much appreciate it too. @Kara Atkinson
6. Get rid of skin problems with this eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis balm. The product contains rich oils and beeswax that lock in moisture and provide relief for skin affected by eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis. Its gentle formula is perfect for sensitive skin and reduces the risk of irritation and itchiness.
How to use this product: The balm can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands, scalp, and feet.
Promising review: Coming from a mom whose daughter has suffered for 3 years with horrific eczema. Been through dermatologists and tried nearly all the creams. I gave this a go, as I had nothing to lose.
And oh my god. Honestly...
In 3 days. Used twice a day... I’m absolutely amazed and want to actually cry at how amazing this cream is. I 100% recommend this cream. It’s worth every single penny. Buy it!! @Lauren
7. Reduce wrinkles with this retinol serum. The product formula features natural age erasers, including vitamins E and C. Rich in polyphenols and amino acids, they brighten and fight free radicals to combat signs of aging. Water-binding hyaluronic acid provides all-day hydration. The serum contains no silicones, drying agents, parabens, sulfates, or artificial fragrances.
How to use this product: Follow the instructions on the package.
Promising review: I had previously been using another brand of retinol serum, but when that ran out, I decided to give this a try. I liked that there was a definite % of retinol specified, which isn’t always the case. The serum is packed in glass dropper bottles designed to keep the contents active for 12 months, which is reassuring. I think I will have used it by then, however, and almost certainly reordered!
Scent-wise, I think I got a slight hint of lavender, but it’s very low-key. The texture is thin and not oily, spreads well over the skin. My skin didn’t react beyond a couple of tiny blemishes which went quickly, although I’m not particularly sensitive, it seems! The results: Definite improvement in texture and a slight reduction in oiliness in the 3 months I’ve used it. I’m hoping it’ll keep the wrinkles to a minimum too (got to be the only blessing of having oily skin!) @Ellen82
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.