Celebrities Adore These 9 Holy-Grail Beauty Products, and You Can Get Them on Amazon Now
Looking like a Hollywood star does not have to cost millions. We found 9 affordable beauty products that celebrities swear by on Amazon so that you can level up your self-care routine and pamper yourself like a star. From a day cream recommended by Jennifer Lopez to a wonder-working moisturizer that has been used for decades in Catherine Zeta-Jones’s family, these brilliant products can become part of your daily beauty ritual right now if you just click the “add to cart” button.
1. Jane Fonda uses this moisturizer for dry and rough skin on the areas of her body that have the most sun damage, like her chest and lower arms. If there’s just one thing you’d wanna take with you to a desert island, then it’s this little green magic tube. Made from organic plant extracts, the cream offers a superb nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body, especially your hands, feet, and elbows.
Promising review: I am new to using this product and I wish I had found this sooner! My skin requires so many moisturizers before even putting on foundation, it’s unreal. My skin acts like a sponge and requires quite deep hydration, so I thought I would just give this a go after reading this in the news feed. My foundation looks so good on top of this, it’s unreal!
I do like a dewy look to my face and this delivers. It’s a thick cream, but it sits nice on the skin. I was worried about the fragrance near my eyes, but it hasn’t been an issue even whilst wearing all of my eye makeup! Highly recommended, this is the best by far! @Lisa
2. Zoë Kravitz shared that she chooses this smoothing beauty elixir to keep her face hydrated and fresh. You can feel your pores tighten immediately after you use it! The rose, mint, rosemary, lemon balm, grape, and orange blossom included in this brilliant elixir will instantly refresh your skin and make it glow and radiate with health and beauty. Looking at Zoë’s skin, we can tell the product really works!
Promising review: This has got to be the best beauty product I have ever bought. Forget expensive creams, a few sprays of this, and you won’t look back. My skin has never felt or looked so good!
It’s also a fabulous primer for foundation. Caudalie got this spot on. Don’t hesitate, just buy it! You won’t regret it. @Katie11
3. Emily Ratajkowski recommends using this snail mucin power essence for skin repair and hydration. The product improves your skin’s vitality by reducing dullness and soothing dehydrated skin with snail mucin. The essence features a lightweight texture that immediately seeps into the skin right after application, leaving your skin hydrated and glowing. The essence contains 96% snail mucin that helps repair and soothe red and sensitive skin after breakouts by delivering moisture deep into your skin while also improving skin elasticity.
Promising review: I got this product because of the hype and reviews, and honestly, after initially finding the consistency questionable, I fell in love with it. It hydrates your skin, and my skin, after the course of a few weeks, has never felt better. I have not had any monthly breakouts, and it’s enhanced my skin so much. I have honestly stopped using all of my other expensive products, and I’m solely using this. You won’t be disappointed. @Zubia
4. Gwyneth Paltrow finds this micellar water the best makeup remover. It can remove up to 99% of makeup, 98% of fine particles, and 78% of heavy metals from your skin, cleaning and soothing your skin without leaving any irritation or dryness. With this micellar water you can turn ordinary makeup removal into a beauty ritual that will leave your skin refreshed.
Promising review: I’ve been using this for years, and I am often taken for 20 years younger than I am. It thoroughly cleans away makeup and leaves the skin feeling moist and fresh. Even though my skin is sensitive, there is no tightness after using this product, and my skin feels ready for moisturizing. I have tried other well-known brands which are cheaper than Sensibio, but I’m afraid that for me they don’t perform anywhere near as well. @Juno
5. Ariana Grande once tweeted she was using these facial cleansing towelettes. These wipes earned hundreds of 5-star reviews from Amazon customers, and they can revitalize and rejuvenate sensitive skin, leaving it soft and clean. Thanks to the cotton, rice, and aloe extracts, the towelettes efficiently remove the dirt, oil, and makeup that are clogging your pores. Pamper your skin in one easy step with these rinse-free facial cleansing wipes in a package with a convenient resealable closure.
Promising review: I use these wipes after the gym while I’m making my way home. Although my skin often feels red, hot, and sometimes inflamed after a gym session, these wipes do not irritate my skin and provide some relief. My skin also feels cleansed. I think it is better than a lot of the facial wipes I have used before. @Amazon Customer
6. Gigi Hadid confessed that she was using this affordable apricot scrub. Made with 100% natural exfoliants, it will clean your skin thoroughly but gently, removing all the dirt and dead skin cells and revealing smooth and radiant skin. It is oil-free and causes no irritation.
Promising review: It’s a brilliant face scrub. In the past, I’ve used the ones that have the tiny little balls in it that don’t really scrub. This scrub really cleanses the face, and my skin feels great. I wouldn’t buy anything else now, and my teenage daughter loves it. @Amazon Customer
7. Catherine Zeta-Jones swears by this skin-protecting and moisturizing cream. The star said, “I was the face of Elizabeth Arden for many years, but I used the Eight Hour cream before that because my grandmother used it. It was the only cream she ever bought, and it was the answer to everything. If you cut yourself, you put it on. If you have a sunburn, you put it on.” The cream keeps the skin hydrated for a long time, improving its tone and texture.
Promising review: I got it recommended to me by a friend. My lips have been horrendous for at least 3 years now. They were always dry especially in the winter no matter how much lip balm I put on.
I honestly tried everything and nothing worked for me. As soon as I used this on my lips they cleared up within a day and have been so much better since. I definitely recommend it. @Perdie
8. Another beauty product the actress recommends is this nourishing hair oil. “My hair is dry and actually quite fine, but there’s lots of it, so I use Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil on the ends,” Zeta-Jones said. The product provides thermal protection and reduces dry time, protecting your hair from overheating. The oil can restore and strengthen even the most damaged locks, making hair look shiny and silky.
Promising review: I’m speechless at how amazing this product works. With one single application it blew off my mind how soft and smooth is my hair now. Every winter my hair gets pretty dry, and I have been trying other products with no results, but this product is the best one I’ve ever tried. It’s worth every penny! I would highly recommend it! @Alejandra Miralda
9. Catherine Zeta-Jones also enjoys soaking her feet in Epsom salt: “I go through bags of it. It relieves all my aches and pains.” Here is one of the most reviewer-loved products of this kind from Amazon: reviving Epsom salt. It softens rough and dry skin, relieves stress, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, and promotes a good night’s sleep. For your ultimate convenience, the product comes in different sizes.
Promising review: I’ve been using these a lot just lately due to shoulder and back pain after an accident. They also help soften the skin and deal with dry patches. It’s the second lot I’ve ordered and will be ordering some more soon. It’s very reasonably priced as well. @D. Walker
If you are looking for more efficient yet affordable skincare products from Amazon, check these product selections:
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.