A German Artist Illustrates the Bitter Truth About the Modern World, and It Got Us Thinking
Illustrator, eco-designer, and nature lover Steffen Kraft lives in Wiesbaden. He wants to make the world a better place. Steffen thinks that the most exciting task today is to benefit not only for yourself, but also for the planet. Steffen wants to draw attention to social and environmental problems, to motivate people live more consciously and relate to each other more friendly. His paintings reflect the world. He’s not afraid to capture things like internet addiction, global warming and overconsumption in his works of art.
Bright Side has selected really powerful works by Steffen Kraft that will make you rethink the world we live in.
1. “Nobody will see us here anyway.”
2. Death selecting whose heart to break next...
3. The planet melts like an ice-cream cone.
4. Stop buying things.
5. “Hey fish, did you miss it?”
6. Switch off the phone and open the door.
7. “Where’s my home?”
8. There are no winners in that war.
9. Shark or another plastic bag: what’s more dangerous?
10. Let’s try to get rid of that.
11. We’re shredding this stunning artwork.
12. It’s time to say goodbye to diesel.
13. Polar bears could disappear as glaciers.
14. Are you still using it?
15. Don’t cry, Mother Earth.
16. Would you dare to leave it?
17. Understand and learn this.
18. And it works better than antidepressants.
19. They need ice and a home; not ice cubes and a place at the zoo.
20. Please rethink it, man.
21. They have rights.
22. Phone user from birth.
Do you share the views of this artist? Which artwork impressed you the most? Express your feelings in the comments below!