15 Family Pictures That Are Like a Christmas Present to Your Soul
“You are not expecting to see something cute and cuddly and then you see it and it’s perceived by the brain as a reward,” said University of Victoria neuroscientist Olav Krigolson. You are lucky because you are on our “good” list this year and we want to reward you with some images that will definitely activate a tingling sensation deep in your heart.
Bright Side wants to give you a present in the form of 15 touching pictures that will put you in a festive mood with their sheer cuteness and wholesomeness. P.S. We don’t expect cookies or milk in return.
1. “Can’t believe how small and precious we all used to be.”
2. “My friend and his baby. Like father, like daughter.”
3. “Father/daughter dance sometime in the late ’80s or early ’90s and again at my wedding in 2013!”
4. “10 year old me is 100% pumped at the family I’ve created.”
5. “My 80-year-old grandparents holding hands and going for a walk.”
6. “My son wanted to be Ash for Halloween, so naturally his baby sister was Pikachu.”
7. “My grandpa meeting my puppy for the first time.”
8. “I tried to make my parents breakfast-in-bed in 1993.”
9. “Father and son, 35 years apart”
10. “My grandma turned 100!”
11. “Family picture reenactment of my 11 brothers and sisters after 20 years.”
12. “4 generations, one car. 1942 Packard Clipper. Great-grandparents, parents, us, our children.”
13. “I, too, have been enjoying photographing our newborn”
14. “My dad sent me this picture today of my grandparents holding these adorable baby goats. I think it’s the most wholesome thing.”
15. “So my dad and I went to Disneyland to recreate a favorite family photo.”
What’s your most precious moment with your family? Tell us in the comments.