15 Kinds of Lies We’re So Used to That We Don’t Even Notice Them
We all must have been in a situation when we had to pay for something more than we hoped. At first, we don’t like it but then we get used to it. And sometime later, this seems normal to us: Yes, airport food is more expensive, and stores only have standard-sized clothes, so what?
We at Bright Side have also been in such situations. This is why we made a compilation of pictures showing the number of lies we’re so used to that they seem perfectly normal and natural.
1. We’re used to the fact that our interests are tracked.
2. We believe that if we choose a job we like, we will always enjoy it.
3. We accept someone else’s conditions.
4. We’re almost at peace with the stereotypes about the perfect body shape.
5. We spend the money on celebrations nobody needs.
6. We try to impress others rather than enjoying our lives.
7. We pay too much for the airport food.
8. We wait for sales to pay less.
9. We fall for marketing tricks every time and buy useless things in supermarkets.
10. We believe the “bio” stickers and buy things that are 2 times more expensive.
11. We want to be trendy and we make the clothe’s manufacturers rich.
12. We buy frozen foods hoping our lives will become easier.
13. We buy cheap devices that only take the parts of the same manufacturer, so we end up paying more.
14. We believe that car manufacturers will give us a full warranty.
15. We hope that people online are gurus that will teach us how to live.
Do you have any examples of the lies we see every day?