20 Clingy Pets That Won’t Leave Their Owners Alone
If you have pets, you have probably forgotten what personal space is. Watching you sit on the toilet or take a shower, trying to climb up your face at night or take up the whole laptop keyboard to get attention... We’ve all been through this! But let’s be honest — at the end of the day, we love when our boundaries get violated by our little friends.
Here at Bright Side, we adore pets, even when they leave you absolutely no personal space. Scroll down and tell us — how many of these photos can you relate to?
1. Showering, when suddenly...
2. Every time I brush my teeth.
3. Personal space? What personal space?
4. When I first got my kitten, she crawled into the tub to me and fell asleep on my shoulder. Months later she still snoozes in the tub... I thought cats didn’t like water.
5. My cat always sits like this when I’m in the shower.
6. This is some sorta fish-cat. Or catfish.
7. Apparently I didn’t close the door when I went to the shower.
8. My cat likes to poke me when I’m laying in the bathtub.
9. Neighbor’s cat likes to sit looking through my bathroom window.
10. Got out of the shower and saw this through the door.
11. When you unobtrusively want to show that you need attention.
12. Privacy. Something you’ll probably never experience if you have pets.
13. To access the toilet, pay the fee. 10 pets.
14. My cat decided to hop in the shower with my fiancé this morning. Some things can’t be unseen.
15. My cat came to check on me while I was sitting on the toilet and he was terrified.
16. Professional shower supervisor
17. This sums cats up pretty well.
18. Just in case you forgot about me, it’s me, your cat. I’ll sit on your chest and pretend it doesn’t make you uncomfortable.
19. “My alien crew receiving a transmission from the Mothership.”
20. The abyss staring back.
Does your pet like to keep you company everywhere you go? We’d be happy to see your pictures in the comment section below!