15 Photos That Can Make You Smile on the Darkest Rainy Day
Some days make us want to wrap ourselves up in a blanket and listen to sad music. But why the long faces if we can smile instead and, as a bonus, prolong our life? Maybe you’ll even take your own funny photos that will activate your giggle button, perfect for when you’re down in the dumps.
Bright Side found 15 pics that can serve as your cure for a bad mood.
1. “This is my grandpa’s cat. He doesn’t bite, scratch, or hiss, he judges.”
2. — “Hey, does your dog bite?”
— “Oh, no, he throws bricks!”
3. “My uncle’s prom picture from the ’90s is one of the funniest photos I’ve ever seen.”
4. “My wife caught our dog mid-stretch.”
5. “My best friend’s grandma (83 years old) made herself a profile on Facebook today. This is her profile picture.”
6. “He loves watching through the window at our neighborhood. This is every morning.”
7. “My grandma has Andrew Jackson hair.”
8. “I requested cake thrice today, human, and here you are, and here’s the cake, and yet I have not received any of it!”
9. “My wife went to a pirate-themed event but didn’t want to be a pirate like everyone else. So she went as a cannon.”
10. “The pavement was too hot, so Mom had to carry her. That look on the pup’s face!”
11. “I told him to stay inside and I turn around and see him like this.”
12. “My mother-in-law bought these to embarrass me. It didn’t work.”
13. “Princess Leia and R2D2 (my grandpa’s costume)”
14. “The cat’s out of the bag.”
15. “The teeniest socks for the teeniest feet”
How do you deal with the blues? What never fails to make you smile?