16 People Whose Sense of Humor Is So Undefeated, It Could Fight Any Marvel Villain
A great sense of humor should be considered a superpower, from its undeniable health benefits, like improving cardiovascular health and blood pressure, to it being a stellar productivity tool. Plus, it’s worth mentioning that self-irony actually makes you much more tolerant to criticism and hate. And last but not least, any company loves people who make funny jokes.
Here at Bright Side, we adore funny people and what we love even more is to share their best jokes with you.
1. “My wife and I graduated from med school today.”
2. “Don’t take me for granite.”
3. “At work, someone modified the ’reverse’ button. Honestly, I think it’s more useful now.”
4. When the angle is actually very important:
5. “Why are you going to the airport? Flying somewhere?”
6. “My daughter won our town’s ’Name the Street Sweeper’ contest.”
7. “I told my sister that if she graduated with honors, I would wear a matching dress to her graduation. She said that was the best motivation.”
8. “The Dairy Queen near me has this on their sign.”
9. Panda Express telling the rough truth.
10. “My 9 year old told me water was running all over her bathroom floor...”
11. “My dog ate my wallet, so I got a new wallet with a picture of my dog eating my wallet.”
12. “I found my doppelgänger on a T-shirt...and sent him one in return!”
13. “My nephew’s Stone Cold security system. Can’t complain yet!”
14. That level of self-awareness is impressive.
15. “Apparently, I moved to a place where dreams go to die.”
16. “Got my new license plate in the mail today.”
What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard? Please share it with us in the comments. We’d love to know!