20 People Who Looked Back at Their Old Photos and Can Barely Keep a Straight Face
You know those hidden folders on your PC from the past — the ones you might be afraid to open? They are usually filled with classic treasures that none of us would like to share with the whole world. These photos can be proof of our really cool — or so we thought at the time, but now — questionable outfit choices. The people below have chosen to live shame-free and let us in on the strangest looks from their younger years.
After witnessing the following collection, all of us at Bright Side feel inspired to dive into our old photo albums — have fun on this next trip and join us on the nostalgia train!
1. “13 years old in the late ‘80s. Ready for my job in middle management.”
2. “My brother got to have a cool military costume for Halloween. I was stuck as Donald Duck. The early ’90s...”
3. “My first day of school, 1992”
4. “My mom just wanted a nice picture in Paris.”
5. “1995, age 10. I loved that dress and turtleneck combo and wore it everywhere.”
6. “I don’t even know what happened in 6th grade.”
7. “I think I’m finally emotionally ready to share this pic with the world.”
8. “I was really into American Girl dolls and begged my mom to let me do a cover shoot at the store.”
9. “I recently found this picture of me as a kid and I honestly am still not sure if it’s a blunder or the best picture ever.”
10. “1993 senior pic, I wore those boots to high school the entire year. Iowa Winter and all.”
11. “The moment I held my first pet”
12. “Late ’70s. No idea what I was thinking. Made the suit myself...”
13. “I was only 16 in this pic & I just can’t get over how 45 I look.”
14. “My mom insisted I show off my braces. I think she was hoping for better results.”
15. “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
16. “13-14 year old me during my ’Eminem phase.’ That’s a hairbrush hanging from my lamp and all of my pictures from that time are black & grey. Good times.”
17. “I saw a poster of the Spice Girls and it reminded me of when we thought we totally nailed our Halloween group costume back in ’98.”
18. “I had embraced my nerdy outcast status and gone to school like this, sadly the trench coat was soon banned after ’99.”
19. “My childhood was destined to be a rough one...”
20. “My dad always thought this haircut looked incredible on me. My mom thought the shirt was incredible. Looking back at 2nd grade me is incredible. I’m a female.”
What’s the strangest or coolest photo you have in your dusty photo album? Share the best one with us — and challenge your friends to join!