22 Photos That Are Too Hard to Understand at First Glance
Most of the photos people take, show someone posing in front of a camera. But, from time to time, the lens captures an imperfect angle, and the result is a photo that has to be seen several times to figure out what it shows. It’s not all bad news, that’s how we train our imagination and have fun. In a Reddit thread, users shared the types of photographs that make us doubt our own eyes.
1. “Apparently one of the side effects of cold medicine is growing a man’s arm.”
2. “2 cats or white cat with a hat?”
3. “That’s not how you hold a baby.”
4. Look who brought you a present!
5. When your hand prints look 3D:
6. Is this dog falling?
7. “Someone forgot to train legs.”
8. Is there a dog on the table?
9. This banana slice is pretty mad.
10. Baby girl with a ponytail
11. What the heck is going on here?
12. “Not a movie, just a reflection from the sun”
13. “When I stand on this mountain, I am a giant.”
14. “Steep roads in San Francisco”
15. The boy with the enormous hand
16. Where are this man’s legs?
17. No, that’s not Botox. He’s just biting a donut toy.
18. What are you looking at?
19. Someone dropped her pants.
20. A levitating canoe
21. A demon just came to town.
22. Ghost tree star
Which photo deceived you the most? Do you have confusing pictures you would like to share with us? You can do so in the comment section!