10+ Movie Details That Will Probably Shock You
The making of an acclaimed movie isn’t just about what happens on-screen, but also what happens behind the camera. Whether it’s a detail hidden in plain sight or an Easter egg only known by those who study cinema and TV, there are plenty of things we might not notice in our favorite productions. Let’s have some fun with some trivia.
The Bright Side team is always happy to help you find new details about your favorite movies. So let’s scroll through these awesome findings.
1. The IRS auditor played by Jamie Lee Curtis in Everything Everywhere All at Once was inspired by a stock photo of an actual employee.
3. In Coraline, 3 bowls are used to represent the years that each of the ghost children went missing or got captured.
4. The movie, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, has a lamppost with roots.
This is because in the books by C.S. Lewis on which the film is based, the lamppost was grown from an iron bar torn from a similar lamp in London.
5. In Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Flint tries out his flying car using an Atari 2600 controller.
7. In Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, there’s a sign that says “French me” in the kissing scene.
8. In Your Name, the sky of the city is polluted.
When everyone cheers for Antonio’s new gift, she plugs her ears.
10. The Wind Rises uses scenes that seem to be inspired by a painting called Train on the way by the landscaper, Isaac Levitan.
11. The multicolored water in Encanto was inspired by a real place in Colombia, the Caño Cristales river.
What’s a movie you discover something new in each time you watch it? What popular show surprised you with its hidden messages the most?