What 15+ Actors That Starred in Famous Movies From the ’90s Look Like Now
When we watch old movies again and again, it never dawns on us that the actors starring in them may look completely different today. We may even see them in other movies but don’t suspect that they’re those exact film stars we loved so much in the past.
At Bright Side, we decided to find out what the actors from cult movies of the 1990s look like now.
1. Denise Richards and Casper Van Dien — the courageous pilot and captain of Starship Troopers (1997)
2. Patricia Velásquez — the unmatched Anck Su Namun in The Mummy (1999)
3. Amanda Plummer — Honey Bunny who was the robber’s girlfriend in Pulp Fiction (1994)
4. Til Schweiger and Jan Josef Liefers — Martin and Rudi who were desperate fans of life in Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door (1997)
5. Matt Doran — Mouse in The Matrix (1999)
6. Edward Furlong — Danny, the main character’s younger brother in the criminal drama, American History X (1998)
7. Billy Zane — Rose’s fiance in Titanic (1997)
8. Laura Linney — Truman’s wife in The Truman Show (1998)
9. Robin Wright — Forrest Gump’s girlfriend in the drama of the same name (1994)
10. Thora Birch — Lester’s daughter in American Beauty (1999)
11. Tommy Lee Jones — Agent Kay in the cult film, Men in Black (1997)
12. Claire Forlani — Death’s romantic interest in Meet Joe Black (1998)
13. Laura San Giacomo — Kit De Luca, Vivian’s friend in Pretty Woman (1990)
14. Bonnie Hunt — Sarah, who became the reason why Alan Parrish had to spend 26 years in the jungle in Jumanji (1995)
15. Juliette Lewis — the priest’s daughter in the iconic action movie, From Dusk Till Dawn (1995)
What old movies do you never get tired of watching? Tell us in the comments below.