10+ Celebs Who Got Into an Awkward Situation, but Handled It Like a Pro
Famous people often pay great attention to their appearance during prestigious occasions. However, even with extravagant attire and impeccable makeup, unforeseen mishaps can occur. Whether it’s using too much powder, going overboard with the bronzer, getting your heel stuck, or forgetting some part of your own song, these celebs owned the unpleasant situations they got into and remained faithful to the famous saying, “The show must go on.”
1. Kate Middleton’s heel got stuck in a sewer grate.
The Princess of Wales kept her cool and leaned on her husband for support.
2. Brad Pitt forgot to zip his fly, but that didn’t stop him from posing for the cameras.
3. Doja Cat missed her Grammy win announcement because she was at the bathroom.
She rushed back, gave a speech while panting, and made fun of the incident.
4. When Crissy Teigen’s dress ripped open, she had to use her clutch to cover herself up.
5. Katy Perry’s “skin tight jeans” were a bit too tight and they ripped open.
Her crew members helped by covering her behind with some yellow tape.
6. Melissa Joan Hart went a bit overboard with powder before an event, but she kept on smiling.
7. Michael Cera fell in slow-motion at an event.
8. When announcing an award at the 2014 Oscars, John Travolta mispronounced the actress’s name.
Instead of Idina Menzel, the famous actor said “Adele Dazeem.” Menzel didn’t get offended, and had a chance to poke fun at Travolta the next year. She did so by calling him “Glom Gazingo.”
9. Billie Eilish forgot some of the lyrics at a concert, but her devoted fans helped her out.
10. Michelle Rodriguez’s dress got blown up by the wind.
But she came prepared by wearing jeans underneath.
11. Stella McCartney accidentally stepped on Rihanna’s gown and got her heel stuck in it.
12. Nicki Minaj’s makeup artist forgot to blend her contour, but she still posed with a big smile on her face.
13. Almost no one noticed Bradley Cooper’s bronzer mishap as he continued to be his charismatic self.
When it comes to luck, celebrities are just like us, and they might have some less fortunate days. Even the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Kidman might have little wardrobe malfunctions from time to time.