12 Ordinary People Who Are the Spitting Image of Famous Celebrities
Some research says that it’s extremely unlikely that you have a doppelgänger, but in reality, you have a 1 in 135 chance. This makes us wonder if we have a lookalike somewhere in the world. So that’s why we dug deep and actually found people whose similarities are pure gold. These doppelgängers might even pass an audition for their resemblance to famous characters.
1. “I told my dad he looked like Arthur today and he didn’t agree until he saw the picture!”
2. “My father-in-law looks exactly like the old man from the cartoon Up.”
3. “My great-grandfather in the early 1960s or Tom Hanks time traveling?”
4. He’s giving How I Met Your Mother vibes.
5. “I lost a bet and now I have to be Miley Cyrus for Halloween because my friends say I look like her.”
6. “Apparently, I look like the older brother from the Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place.”
7. Captain America’s doppelgänger before his transformation.
8. “I look like Jesse Eisenberg.”
9. “People say I look like Avril Lavigne all the time.”
10. “I keep getting stopped on the street because people think I’m Ed Sheeran.”
11. “This guy I know is Ryan Gosling’s lost twin.”
12. “People have said that my girlfriend looks like Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones.”
Have you ever been told you look like a famous character? Share your experience in the comments!