21 Pics Proving That Moms Will Always Be Moms, That’s How Nature Works
Be it humans or animals, all mothers are the same when it comes to taking care of their babies. Putting their own personal interests aside, they stay on their toes 24/7, catering to their offspring regardless of how tired they get. That’s how pure moms are, no matter which species they are.
We at Bright Side found 21 photos that show how strong a mother’s love is and how nothing can tear it apart.
1. “The coziest kitten in the world”
2. When you are tired, but also very proud of what you made:
3. “I just need 5 minutes of nobody pulling on me.”
4. “My mom found my book in her local library and I can’t get over how proud she looks.”
5. “13-year-old Golden, taking the 8-week-old out for a walk”
6. “Happiness is seeing my disabled mother hold my 2-month-old daughter for the first time!”
7. “A moms job is never done!”
8. “Proud mom and her 9 babies”
9. “Motherhood is beautiful,” they said.
10. "Let me love you a little more, before you’re not little anymore.
11. “You have a place in my heart that no one could have.”
12. How it feels to be a mom (behind the scenes):
13. “The safest place in the whole world”
14. Please, handle my babies with care.
15. My mom is a cancer survivor. We took this photo when she was undergoing chemo. The humor never left her side.
16. “I’m a foster-mother for orphaned wallabies. This is what I get for Mother’s Day.”
17. “Just me hugging my mom after she gave me a kidney.”
18. “I try to treasure him as he’s my last, but he’s growing so fast.”
19. 9 months pregnant vs Mom with a 9-month-old toddler
20. I needed a new battery for my iPhone. My mom who recently moved in with me immediately said, “I got this.”
21. Almost 28 and finally came out to my family as gender fluid and bisexual. Some didn’t accept me, but my mom did.
Which is your favorite picture with your mom or with your kid? Share it with us in the comments!