36 Eye-Opening Quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio That Can Make You Stronger
“Too disruptive” was the reason why DiCaprio was fired from the children’s TV show Romper Room at the beginning of his career. It was a long way to the top, from being rejected and turned down many times to becoming one of the most wanted actors on screen. He has never let his fails control him, he gave himself no other choice but to succeed. Even though he’s achieved so much, he continues to be a simple and respectful man who cares about the people around him and the environment. His mindset is worth learning from if you want to become as strong and as victorious as he is.
Bright Side admires Leonardo DiCaprio and wants to inspire you with his quotes that can motivate you to achieve your goals and dreams.
- 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.
- Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
- Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.
- Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
- Smile, nod, agree, and do whatever you were going to do anyway.
- I’ve managed to keep a clear head and remain sane in this business because I remain a kid off-camera.
- To join the top 1% you have to do what the 99% won’t.
- Cheers to my haters, there is so much more to come!
- If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.
- Fall in love with the person who enjoys your madness. Not an idiot who forces you to be normal.
- You do need parental guidance and I was in a great position with both my mom and dad. They split when I was a baby, but even though I stayed with my mom they were both very much involved in my upbringing.
- Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
- We are all shaped from the memories we have as young people.
- I’m 97% sure you don’t like me. But I’m 100% sure I don’t care.
- Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.
- I like doing things that scare me. I went bungee jumping, but skydiving is just the sickest thing.
- I want you to back yourself into a corner. Give yourself no choice but to succeed. Let the consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that you’ll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Relations are like electric currents: wrong connections will give you shocks throughout your life, but the right ones will light up your life.
- Cheers to the ones who doubted me.
- Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other — they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
- Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.
- I just really love doing what I do. I know every career is fleeting and there will be time periods when I don’t get the opportunities that I’m getting right now, so I am taking advantage of them.
- I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.
- If you have done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better. If you want to be successful, respect one rule: Never let failure take control of you.
- I have very little fashion sense, and to tell you the truth, I give it very little thought. I dress to be as comfortable as I possibly can. Most of my clothing is either black, grey, or dark blue, and I don’t really wear a lot of colors. But I do like jackets. I have a little bit of an obsession with them.
- Enough is enough. The truth is that our planet’s alarm is now going off and it’s time to wake up and take action.
- People want you to be a crazy, out-of-control, teen brat. They want you miserable, just like them. They don’t want heroes — what they want is to see you fall.
- I really hate relaxing. I’ve done 3 movies in a row, worked for 2 years straight, and to me, idle time is the devil’s workshop. I like to focus on something.
- I can remember getting rejected systematically by casting directors as a young kid. I felt like the biggest outsider there ever was, that I’d never belong in that club.
- A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
- School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn’t want to learn. Math is just the worst. To this day, I can’t concentrate on it. People always say, “You should have tried harder.” But actually, I cheated a lot because I could not sit still and do homework.
- I think I will always feel like an outsider.
- Drugs? Everyone has a choice and I choose not to do drugs.
- Most of the time I do feel like I need someone else when I’m alone. But I can still get by with just my own company and that makes me a stronger person.
- I’ve been very lucky to have achieved a lot of the things that I dreamt of achieving as a young man. But, at the end of the day — and I truly believe this — it is not about achieving great wealth or success. Because they don’t bring happiness, ultimately.
- My parents, who were split up, were so good at keeping my environment strong and keeping everything around me not focused on the fact that we were poor. They got me culture. They took me to museums. They showed art to me. They read to me. And my mother drove 2 hours a day to take me to University Elementary School.
Which quote spoke to you the most? Maybe you have your own motto that helps you through the hard times? Let’s share in the comment section!