19 Eye-Opening Quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio That Can Make You Stronger
“Too disruptive” was the reason why DiCaprio was fired from the children’s TV show Romper Room at the beginning of his career. It was a long way to the top, from being rejected and turned down many times to becoming one of the most wanted actors on screen. He has never let his fails control him, he gave himself no other choice but to succeed. Even though he’s achieved so much, he continues to be a simple and respectful man who cares about the people around him and the environment. His mindset is worth learning from if you want to become as strong and as victorious as he is.
Bright Side admires Leonardo DiCaprio and wants to inspire you with his quotes that can motivate you to achieve your goals and dreams.
- 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.
- Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
- Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.
- Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
- Smile, nod, agree, and do whatever you were going to do anyway.
- To join the top 1% you have to do what the 99% won’t.
- Cheers to my haters, there is so much more to come!
- If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.
- We are all shaped from the memories we have as young people.
- I’m 97% sure you don’t like me. But I’m 100% sure I don’t care.
- Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.
- Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
- The consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that you’ll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Relations are like electric currents: wrong connections will give you shocks throughout your life, but the right ones will light up your life.
- Cheers to the ones who doubted me.
- Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.
- I just really love doing what I do. I know every career is fleeting and there will be time periods when I don’t get the opportunities that I’m getting right now, so I am taking advantage of them.
- I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.
- If you have done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better. If you want to be successful, respect one rule: Never let failure take control of you.
Which quote spoke to you the most? Maybe you have your own motto that helps you through the hard times? Let’s share in the comment section!