15 Everyday Problems That Can Be Easily Solved With the Help of These Products
Let’s face it. Everyday life holds many worries, surprises and unpleasant moments for us, and we sometimes don’t have the time or energy to deal with those things. But, mostly it’s because we don’t have the right tools to solve these issues. In this article, you might find quite a few products that will be the answer to many daily struggles of yours and your loved ones.
1. A dryer vent cleaner kit that removes all the lint that has accumulated over time. It is very easy to use, and the flexible hose lets you reach the back of the dryer effortlessly. You just attach the hose to your vacuum and start removing the lint. It fits on almost all vacuum brands.
The 2.6 feet long hose is perfect for appliances that can’t be moved and are hard to reach. You can even use this kit to clean behind your refrigerator. By keeping your dryer free of lint, you are helping it work better and without spending too much energy.
- I recently purchased the Sealegend 2 Pieces Dryer Vent Cleaner Kit and Dryer Lint Brush Vacuum Hose Attachment, and I couldn’t be more impressed with its performance. This kit has made cleaning my dryer vent a breeze. The lint brush vacuum hose attachment effectively removes stubborn lint and debris, ensuring my dryer runs efficiently and reduces the risk of fire hazards.
The power washer feature is a game-changer, blasting away lint buildup in no time. The included dryer vent vacuum hose is a convenient addition, reaching even the tightest spaces. Overall, it’s a must-have tool for anyone looking to maintain their dryer and improve its longevity. I highly recommend it! @Mike Monroy
2. A dog snout soothing balm that moisturizes and treats dry noses and paws. You can even use it as a precaution so your dog’s nose in always protected. The balm can work wonders on all dog breeds and sizes, including frenchies, bulldogs, and pugs.
The balm is made with vegan ingredients like shea butter, chamomile, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and rosemary extract to help alleviate any pain and itching on your pup’s nose. It can help with common ailments such as hyperkeratosis and discoid lupus.
- If your dog has a build up of keratin (that crusty stuff) on his/her nose...THIS is the product for it. Use it religiously for 3 or 4 days and all of that dead skin just sloughs off naturally. Speaking of natural, it’s an all natural formula. Truth be told, my dog doesn’t love the process, but I usually give him a little treat after I apply this, so it goes ok.
Besides that this stuff really works! I have the larger tin and the small tube. The advantage of the smaller tube is it functions as an applicator too. A little easier than dabbing some on your finger. Nowadays, I load the tube back up from the tin I have too. @Liqrish Jon
3. A non-stick electric cooker you can use anywhere you are without needing a stove. It has a 1.5-litre capacity, and it can be used to cook and sauté food thanks to its food grade non-stick surface. It heats foods very quickly and can accommodate anyone from students to young professionals and the elderly.
The electric cooking pot is equipped with over-heating protection and boil dry protection, ensuring safety during use. It also features a temperature control function that allows you to adjust the cooking power according to your desired level.
- Trying to go away from using my stove in my microwave. I bought this product saw some guy on Instagram advertising different products on Amazon. Actually happy with this product. I’ll definitely tell you you have to watch when you have water in the bottom of the pan, and you’re cooking like vegetables on top of that water will evaporate extremely quick. @william stephens
4. A pet hair removal roller that can clean your furniture, carpet, clothing and bedding from all the annoying hairs. It is very sticky and manages to capture even the smallest hairs that have been stuck on your surfaces for ages. You just keep rolling back and forth while it saves all the hair inside.
Whether it’s furniture, your car, or a carpet, this pet lint roller is an essential tool for all pet owners. After you’ve finished cleaning, you just press the release button in order to open the tool. You will then remove the hair and leave it ready for the next cleaning session.
- I’ve had cats and/or dogs all my life, and I never really had an issue with pet hair. They left it around, I cleaned it up. But now I have a cat that leaves thick, thick black hair and undercoat everywhere. I’ve tried every possible method of cleaning it, and I finally resigned myself to covering “his” chair with a sheet that I would just throw out and replace often. I got a notice about this pet hair roller with other Prime Day products and decided to give it a try. Who knew — it cleaned ALL the hair, to the point where I was giddy with joy!
I just ordered a second one to keep in the bedroom for those times that he decides to spend the day on the bed. I rarely write reviews, but then I rarely purchase something that is as satisfying as this pet hair roller. If you have animals, you need this... today! @Chester40
5. A stuffed waffle maker that lets you prepare your favorite Belgian waffles but extra big with any filling you want. You can add fresh fruit, chocolate, marshmallows, cheese, meat and pretty much anything you can imagine. You just pour in some batter, then add the filling and top it with some more batter.
The rotating design of the waffle maker flips 180° to evenly spread batter and make sure it is baked to perfection. The waffles will be crispy outside and super tender and juicy inside. The built-in tongs will help you lift the waffles and remove them without burning your fingers.
- After seeing this on a Facebook reel my daughter and I figured we HAD to give it a try. Most definitely did not disappoint! For our maiden stuffler voyage we did strawberry and blueberry cheesecake and smores. BIG win with the whole family.
Super easy to use, delicious turn out, easy clean up, and my kids really enjoyed picking out the flavors to try. Next up we’ll give savory combos a shot. @Amazon Customer
6. Exfoliating mitts that help you easily remove the dead skin cells from your body. They are especially useful if you want to remove your old tan. The gloves provide full microdermabrasion in order to lift away dead skin. You will start seeing great results if you use them 2–4 times a month.
These mitts are rough enough to exfoliate deep, while soft enough to buff and smooth to the skin. Apart from removing your tan, you can also use them in order to prepare your skin before adding your tanner. Your arms, legs, and body will look smoother and fresher than ever before.
- I’m a large man, and I’ve never used a physical exfoliator before, so I went hard on my right side of my body, using my left side as a control. It was like sandstone! My skin nice and soft now but during it was red and angry looking! Face my face was shiny and felt tight! I accidentally went hard on my lips but a lot of dead lip skin came off.
Anyway, I’m about 15 minutes post-shower and the results are INCREDIBLE! My arms look visibly different — you can tell the right side has “fresher” skin which is a phrase I didn’t expect to ever say lmao my legs are soft, but I have a lot of leg hair, so I can’t tell as easily as the arms, but it definitely looks better! My face looks better but not leaps and bounds, I used facial scrub already, so maybe there wasn’t as much buildup. @Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson
7. Nipple covers that stick on your breasts thanks to the adhesive silicone material they are made of. They are absolutely invisible and won’t go away no matter how much you move. They will stay in place for up to 12 hours and are great for wearing at formal occasion as well as at the gym.
They come in different colors, so they can match most women’s skin tone. They can accommodate small or large cup sizes and can be worn even with see-through clothing. The texture is flat and does not shine or reflect light.
- I have worn these out twice now to events where I moved around a lot and was sweating. They did not disappoint! I wore them for a night of dancing in the club and also to an 11am college football game. I was absolutely drenched with sweat, Niagara Falls running between my girls, but my nipple covers hung onto me for dear life.
I absolutely hate being able to see the lines of nipple covers through clothing, but these were seamless! I wash them with Dr Bronner’s soap and water, let dry, and then put the plastic back on top of them for storage. They are super sticky again after being washed. They’re not supportive, but that’s fine. @d
8. An ear cleanser for dogs and cats that is great for cleaning non-infected ears. It works wonders on all breeds of dogs and cats, small or big, and is gentle on their skin. It doesn’t include any harsh detergents and the LP3 enzyme system helps to maintain fresh smelling ears.
You can use this solution to clean your pet’s dirty ears and even after an infection. It is perfectly safe for flushing. Simply fill the ear canal with our ear solution and massage it into the base of the ear canal. Then use some cotton balls or a clean cloth to gently remove any debris that comes to the surface.
- This stuff worked quickly. I found a stray kitten, and I have not been able to get him to let me deal with his ears. Within like, 30 seconds of using this, my kitten of course was shaking his head trying to get the stuff out. And literal chunks of ear gunk/crust came out.
Tried it a few more times, of course the kitten hated it and kept shaking his head, but every time he did you could see chunks of stuff coming out of his ears. Now imagine how good it would work if the kitten would cooperate. @Krystal
9. A cradle cap system that helps you fix your baby’s flaky head in the most soothing and sanitary way. You just add shampoo on your baby’s head and use the sponge to brush it. You then use the gentle brush to massage the baby’s head and loosen up the flakes. You can then use the comb to gently remove the flakes.
This package is perfectly safe to use on newborns and older babies too. Rest assured that the bristles of the brush are very gentle and won’t irritate your baby’s skin. You will start seeing results immediately even after the very first use.
- My baby just turned 3 months old, and I started noticing cradle cap at the top of his head a few weeks ago. It started just between the 2-3 month age. I began googling what cradle cap is, what causes it, all the things. Some say leave it alone, some say you can treat it. I wasn’t sure what to do. To me, it seemed like it would be itchy or just uncomfortable on the head, so I decided to look for a treatment solution.
Naturally I gravitated towards Frida baby because I have the other kits for my baby and love their products. But once I read the reviews and saw photos here on Amazon I bought it and was like yes let’s treat it. I bought this as well as the other two products that go with it (the soap and spray). If you are like me, researching figuring out what you should do...buy this.
Buy the other two products, follow the steps, and you will immediately see results. Immediately. After my husband and I used it on our baby, all of it was gone. My Baby’s head is so soft. His hair looks shiny and clean and the skin looks newborn fresh. I don’t know why I even considered leaving the cradle cap on his head...so glad I got this product and so happy with how beautiful my baby’s head and hair look. @aenkhggzhzdcth
10. A retinol serum made to treat post acne marks and the damaged skin texture. It works on all skin types, and it helps the skin recapture its lost shine by minimizing the pores. You just apply a thin layer of the serum and let it get absorbed. Then you can add any other products you want.
You can apply this serum both at day and at night. It is best to apply sunscreen in the day after using the serum for better protection of the skin. It is formulated with licorice root extract, which helps brighten the appearance of your skin and niacinamide, which helps calm skin.
- This has not broken me out AT ALL. I use the La Roche Posay moisturizer and then use this stuff and top it off with a thick layer of the moisturizer. Within a few months there’s been a huge difference in my skin. 10 times better. Just don’t use it in the sun. I’ve used it and been in the sun a few times and not had a problem, but still try to avoid it after use. @Alyssa Payne
11. Antiperspirant wipes that aim to treat hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating. You just put the wipes under your armpits before wearing your clothes. You can put them on pretty much everywhere and make sure your sweat won’t embarrass you. And along with the sweat, the unpleasant odor will disappear too.
Many people choose to apply the wipes at night before going to bed. Each wipe can offer protection for up to 7 days. You just press the wipe on your armpit and let it dry for about 5 minutes. In the morning, was the treated area and make sure to wear your usual deodorant.
- Sweat Block, (SB) has been so effective for me for this problem that it almost qualifies as a miracle drug. In fact, it’s only by the favor of excessive sweating never actually killing anyone that keeps it out of that miraculous category.
SB is nothing more than some highly concentrated formula of aluminum chloride or something or other that is found in many anti perspirants. But trust me, the similarity ends there. The box comes with 8 sealed towelettes that are soaked with the formula that you tear open and dab on your skin. It’s clear, near odorless, and dries in a jiffy.
From the very first morning after applying it, it was obvious that this stuff was as superbly effective as most of the glowing reviews here attest too. I simply stopped sweating, period. When pushed to the limit of activity or heat, a slight dampness or “sheen” would appear on my face that was not at all long-lasting, nor embarrassing. I felt like a new man. @John Thomas
12. An anti-dandruff shampoo that controls the fungus that is responsible for the appearance of dandruff in the first place. It is clinically proven to protect against flaking, scaling and itching. It is the only over the counter dandruff shampoo with Ketoconazole 1%.
The active ingredient in Nizoral is 10X more effective at killing scalp fungus than the active ingredient in the leading dandruff shampoo based on lab testing. The shampoo is gentle enough to use on color treated, chemically processed, or gray hair, and you only have to use it 2 times per week.
- The Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has been an absolute game-changer for me! I can’t express enough how effective and wonderful this product is, and here are the reasons why: First and foremost, it delivers on its promise to combat dandruff. From the very first use, I noticed a significant reduction in flakiness and itching. It has truly transformed my scalp’s health and appearance.
The soothing relief it provides is remarkable. Not only does it tackle dandruff, but it also alleviates any discomfort or irritation that often accompanies it. It leaves my scalp feeling refreshed and calm. The rich lather and pleasant scent make every shower a pleasant experience. It feels like a luxurious treat for both my scalp and senses.
I also appreciate that it’s available over the counter, making it easily accessible for anyone in need of a reliable dandruff solution. In summary, the Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has been a total game-changer for me. It effectively banishes dandruff while providing soothing relief and maintaining the health of my hair. If you’ve been struggling with dandruff, I highly recommend giving this shampoo a try — it’s a true savior for your scalp! @thanh tran phan
13. A razor bump solution that is ideal to use after shaving or waxing. It is designed for both men and women, and you only need to add a thin layer over the shaved or waxed areas. You can also apply it right before waxing, since it will make the pulling sensation a lot more bearable.
Applying after electrolysis will reduce the post-electrolysis red appearance of the skin. You may also apply the solution after a laser hair removal procedure to reduce the appearance of redness. You can use it anywhere on your body, including your lips, bikini and groin area and your head.
- Tend skin claimed successfully its comfortable long term spot inside one of my beauty and self-care drawers. I’ve been using it every time I shave since the first time I got it and has never disappointed. When I shave I usually get annoying razor bumps and burns. Besides the bumps my skin is really red at the places the razor passed. It was painful and ugly. Luckily I found a way to treat all the bumps and burns.
When I first bought it I was already using The Wizker brush which is meant to treat razor bumps and ingrown hair. The Wizker brush and tend skin turned into the perfect combo in treating my problem. I used to shave, then brush a few times my freshly shaved skin while still in the shower and voilà!!! Bumps were going away miraculously. To further eliminate the redness on a shave day I would go to my bedroom pull out my tend skin from my beauty skin drawer, soak a piece of cotton with it and after a very short initial tingling and uncomfortable sensation from the alcohol in it my redness from the razor would disappear.
Every time after using those 2 products together my skin would feel fresh, clean smooth and polished and would have healthy, even looking skin tone. No redness no bumps! Even though I thought it can’t get any better for my surprise I was wrong. A new brush Wizker Body Exfoliating Razor Bumps Brush came out, and I had to have it. Looked much more feminine and upgraded. @Petra Stefanova
14. Magic eraser scrubbers that are 4 times stronger than the best bleach spray in the market. You can use them to clean every single area in the house, including shoes and light switches. The scrubbers don’t include any harsh chemicals, and you can even use them with just water.
You may use the scrubbers alongside the same brand’s deep cleaning spray and get rid of dirt all over the house. From dirty showers and stovetops to filthy walls and toilets, these products can totally transform your home.
- Trying to clean an original shower stall of 36 years was getting near impossible. My daughter told me about these sponges. She was using them to clean her kitchen cabinets and said that her cabinets looked brand new after using them. I ordered the ones for the bathtub, and oh my goodness, did they ever work!
They sponged the way years of grime that I wasn’t able to get up with other products, even professional cleaning products. I did wear one out just cleaning the shower stall but it was so worth it. Three come to a pack, or if you order the pack that also includes the kitchen sponges, it’s well worth the order. Compared to what I’ve spent on professional products, this is an amazing bargain and it WORKS! @Homemaker
15. An exfoliating dermaplaning razor that helps you shape your eyebrows, remove fine hairs and even smooth your skin. It even includes a precision cover for precise eyebrow shaping. The micro-guards of the product also protect your skin from nicks and irritation.
The great thing about this product is that it is so small you can take it anywhere with you. In order to use it, you first need to clean and dry your face. You should hold the razor in a 45o angle and clean it as many times as needed as you go. Make sure to moisturize after finishing.
- This was my first time doing derma planning, and I really think it worked well. I was trying to see if you could feel the stubble, which I found that you can, but it does look so much smoother and so much better without all the peach fuzz that it’s worth a little light stubble. I love the way my skin looks and feels. @G. Turrent
If you think about it, cleaning takes up so much of our time and most of the time we don’t even use the right products. Or we maybe don’t feel like our home is 100% ours just yet until we decide to make some small changes that will elevate the place massively.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.