16 Human-Animal Bonds That Can Make You Believe in True Love
Humans and animals have always shared a special bond, a bond that benefits both pets and their owners. Sometimes, we feel like they make all the world’s problems melt away, as they’ve been proven to reduce stress, anxiety, depression, ease loneliness, and even improve your cardiovascular health. When it comes to pets, they also experience the “feel-good” hormones from their connection with humans.
We at Bright Side are fond of those little creatures that brighten our lives. That’s why we searched the Internet to showcase the love between humans and pets.
1. “Our cat waits outside every morning to be with my son when he waits for the bus.”
2. “This is my sister’s first baby and his bodyguard, Teddy.”
3. “This is a picture of my mom with my cat, Saphira.”
4. “Made a new friend today!”
5. “Chimney’s third day here — and my first ever cat! I’m so glad I adopted him.”
6. “Harper gets the last taste of my coffee.”
7. “My little valentine”
8. “My puppy (Athena) after I make the bed and head to work — she does not make it easy to leave.”
9. “Enjoying her little brush”
10. “She loves her daddy.”
11. “My fluffballs”
12. “Yesterday, I surprised her with this beautiful girl. It was love at first sight.”
13. “Lover boy, Ricky!”
14. “My boy turns 10 on Monday.”
15. “My baby”
16. “That’s the face of pure joy.”
Do you have a pet? Share a story with us that shows how close you are. We’d love to hear about it in the comments!