20+ Animals Whose Love for Their Owners Is Boundless
Every pet owner wants to believe that their feelings toward their pet are mutual. And it turns out that they actually are. Professor Paul Zak at Claremont Graduate University has conducted a study and found out that animals can love too.
Bright Side wants to prove this phenomenon is true once again and show you 23 pictures of pets whose love for their owners deserves all the treats in the world.
23. Dogs waiting for their homeless owner at the hospital’s door
22. "We just adopted Bella and she really likes my fiancée."
21. He's hugging his mom after being lost for 5 hours.
20. "My girlfriend's dog is in love with me."
19. "My sister left for a week and this is how her cockatoo greeted her when she got back!"
18. "As I was saying goodbye, my dog hugged me..."
17. "My kid's home sick today. She's got the 2 best doctors in the house."
16. "My sweet girl loves giving kisses."
15. "My sister's dog is absolutely in love with my boyfriend."
14. "I was never a cat person until I met Calvin a few weeks ago. I think he loves me too."
13. A dog will never judge and will love you unconditionally. It doesn't matter if you live in a mansion or a cardboard box.
12. "Meet the Doctor, our new kitty cat."
11. "One of my dogs hugging my dad"
10. Forever together. Literally.
9. "My 4-year-old daughter hugging our dog"
8. "This is the first day I brought my dog home from the shelter. We were in love from the moment we met."
7. "A kitten climbed up my leg during my haircut. A few days later, he became my kitten."
6. "If you fall in love with someone, make sure they look at you the way my dog looks at me."
5. "Look at how much my wife's cat loves her."
4. "It’s been his favorite spot since day one!"
3. "When our son was born, we figured he'd bond with one of our 4 dogs. Imagine our surprise when he became best friends with our ornery cat."
2. The best kid's sleep guardian
1. "Every morning our cat sits with my son when he waits for the bus."
How does your pet show their love to you? We're waiting for your stories and photos!