18 Photobombers Who Came, Saw, and Won
Photos are part of our lives, and we take them to capture memorable moments for eternity. However, some of the pictures happen to be way cooler and funnier than originally planned — thanks to unpredictable photobombers who are the alter egos of all of us. And these photos are the ones that not only stay with those who are in the photo, but also leave a hilarious trace on internet history.
1. And I now pronounce you husband and wife!
2. That exact moment when you’re on vacation and don’t care about anything at all:
3. Sorry, but he stole the picture.
4. Perfectly timed jump
5. When a picture of 4 unexpectedly becomes a picture of 5:
6. Ugh, these humans again?
7. “My son’s first photobomb: He’s 10 months old.”
8. She’s enjoying the day too.
9. That’s what he thinks about all of your wedding stuff.
10. Cutely photobombed
11. “My son, as the Flash, decided to photobomb his sister.”
12. “She wanted a classic spring break photo.”
13. And they wanted a classic girly girl photo... we have to admit, that guy did his best!
14. “Unexpectedly and out of nowhere comes the real joker.”
15. This curious goose is checking out what this selfie thing is all about.
16. “Tried to take a selfie at JFK. Caught this gem before I could figure out how to reverse the cam.”
17. Another model discovered over here...
18. “I just got married yesterday. Didn’t see the universe’s stop sign.”
BONUS: Jason Momoa photobombing wedding photos
Who do you think should get the “Photobomb of the Year” award? Do you have any hilarious photobomb pictures? Share with us in comments.