20 Photos That Show Every Family Has a Derp Side
Family is a personal island of love, care, and peace but even the most decent families have their funny and crazy side. It could be your traditions for holidays or your older brother who makes fun of every family member. Just enjoy it because things like this are priceless.
We at Bright Side hope everyone has strong family ties and we want to share 20 pics that show you will never get bored with your homies.
1. “Let meowoout”
2. “So my sis wanted a silly family photo.”
3. “My sister cut a piece from the cake I made. That’s her thumbs up.”
4. “My dad was the only one at the office today, so he made this picture and sent it to my family.”
5. “My friend just got home from a trip. This was her family greeting her at the airport.”
6. “I told my sister if she graduated with honors I would wear a matching dress to her graduation.”
7. “My family has 2 vases that we keep leaving at each other’s house. This is where I hid one today.”
8. “Just a lovely photo of my sister’s cats enjoying the view of my backyard.”
9. “Each year my brother and I compete to give the hardest to open birthday gift. This year I’ve wrapped his gift in concrete.”
10. “I asked my mom for a cool bookmark and this is what she gave me. Yes, that is my mother.”
11. “My mother in law says I poop too much and figured I could use some entertainment.”
12. “My dad texted me telling me he was proud of the woman I’ve grown up to be. The next day I showed up to the house like this.”
13. “My wife loves to take a nap whenever possible. Her mom and grandma came to town to visit and now I can see where she gets it from!”
14. “My wife and I don’t agree on how to decorate a tree. 4 years ago we started this as a joke and it is still going strong.”
15. “My wife left the gloves to dry, I almost had a heart attack.”
16. “I moved in with my brother and his fiancé. I think they might be monsters.”
17." My sister’s dog watching us open presents on Christmas morning"
18. “My parents are retiring and want to travel full-time. My brother sent them this suitcase for Christmas.”
19. “One picture has never encapsulated my life as a parent more.”
20. No idea why it doesn’t open.
How do you usually have fun with your loved ones? Who is the funniest member of your family?