21 Pics That Show Life Is Just a Flood of Coincidences
A foreign language teacher with the name Mr. English. A manhole cover that’s been splashed in such a way that it looks like a Yin Yang symbol, reminding you about life balance. Life brings us little wonders every day, just don’t forget to take a pic of them to show your friends later.
We at Bright Side feel thrilled when coincidences happen to us and we want to share 21 pics with you that show life is full of amusing accidents.
1. “My push broom broke and it gave me a mini broom.”
2. “Body heat making it look like little ghosts floating at the bus stop.”
3. “The way this leaf blends into the parking line.”
4. “This guy’s haircut matches the lady’s coat.”
5. “This manhole cover got splashed and now it looks like a Yin Yang.”
6. “The weird way the cats in my neighborhood sit.”
7. “I think the same teacher got into the yearbook twice.”
8. “Just a sleeping man-dog”
9. “I woke up early and was surprised by the syrup bottle.”
10. “Someone spray-painted ’Hi’ in our Walmart parking lot. Just wanted to reply, Hi!”
11. No questions left.
12. “I found the exact same image as on my grandad’s car keys laying on the ground.”
13. “My best friend got married and the only other bride we ran into was wearing the exact same dress!”
14. “The reflection on the glass makes a perfect alien helmet.”
15. “I was swapping my old plate. This was the ticket and the old plate below.”
16. “A bubble got stuck on one small strand of a spiderweb.”
17. “The lighting through the Golden Cathedral Arch strangely resembles my dog.”
18. “My snowman fell over and melted, but his face and hair still look the same.”
19. “This guy looks the same as the guy in the picture above him.”
20. “I couldn’t find my shirt this morning.”
21. “A perfectly placed web”
How often do coincidences happen to you? What was the last or the most interesting one?