24 Photos That Are Neither Photoshop Nor Magic
Our world is full of wonders and miracles, and it's usually photographers who show us the incredible beauty of the planet we live on. Although sometimes it's necessary to use Photoshop to make a picture brighter, some of the real masterpieces can only be taken by choosing the exact right moment to capture them.
Bright Side gathered 24 perfectly timed and organized photos that will definitely take your breath away.
24. Slow motion
23. A frog swallowing a snake
22. Cloud adjustment
21. A turtle stretching out its neck
20. 145 water skiers pulled by a single boat
19. A seafoam splash captured at a thousandth of a second
18. A towering red dust storm roaring over the ocean near the western Australian coast
17. Flowers in water drops
16. This photo of a kingfisher is the result of 6 months of hard work.
15. The aftermath of a 2010 toxic waste spill in Western Hungary
14. Sutro Tower in San Francisco looking like a floating ship passing by
13. Water droplets generating multiple plane reflections
12. Sea of clouds
11. The Lake District in Cumbria, North West England
10. A rare cloud phenomenon called a fallstreak hole over eastern Victoria, Australia
9. Harringworth Viaduct in Rutland reflected in flood water caused by heavy snowfall
8. Levels of sunset
7. The floating boat
6. The Northern Lights, Norway
5. This is a single photo.
4. A Saturniidae moth caterpillar from Switzerland
3. A bird tornado
2. Methane bubbles in Lake Minnewanka, Banff National Park, Canada
1. A tree farm
Which photo impressed you the most? Share your opinions in the comments!