8 Discounted Items That Will Help Take Your Mind Off Things
Multitasking can be very stressful at times, and there is no getting around it in today’s world. To survive the pressure of juggling lots of things every day, we all need to take time to take care of ourselves. There are different ways we can calm ourselves down. We can watch something funny, do some yoga and meditate, get a coloring book, or even eat a banana.
For our part, we decided to put together a list of products that can help you with this not-always-easy task.
1. Get to a place of calm with the help of this chill, meditating cat. A purr-fect gift for a cat lover!
This toy is made of silicone. The dimensions are 7.11 cm x 8.99 cm x 7.01 cm (2.8″ x 3.5″ x 7.6″). It comes in fun and bright packaging. Also, if you are fond of anything squishy, here are some cute chubby pillows that look like real seals.
I love it so much. My favorite squishy toy. The only downside is that the black on the face rubs off easily. — Amber Fay-Abrehart
2. If you see a pillow like this, you just know you have to buy it. Come on, it’s Danny DeVito!
To reveal the photo simply brush against the pillow. The size is approximately 40 cm x 40 cm (15.8″ x 15.8″). And if you’d like to know what would happen if you started sleeping without a pillow, take a look here.
Perfect gift. Even the pillow and the pillowcase were delivered, which was unexpected. Worth the money. Would recommend. — Imogen Heneghan
3. When we see this toy, our mind immediately goes to the balloon dog from The Mask. And apart from these nostalgic vibes, this item is also quite relaxing to play with.
This silicone thingy is made from the finest materials. The dimensions are 11 cm x 5 cm x 10 cm (4.3″ x 2″ x 3.9″).
Purchased this as a stocking filler, and it didn’t disappoint! It’s super soft and stretchy! Extremely durable and a decent size, also. — Sandy
4. Challenge yourself or your friends. Jenga fans will probably be in love with this fidget toy.
You can build shapes, sculptures, and more. There are 3 different sculpture sets available: stars and moons, tiny spheres, and hex nuts. The set for you will be sent at random — that is intriguing! Just in case you are looking for more board games, check out this article.
This is brilliant fun when the weather is poor. At the moment, it is being used as a distraction by someone who isn’t very well, and it is working well. Not for young children. — Pt1
5. These cheerful kawaii squishies will lift your spirits right up! They are luminous and soft and come in a variety of different designs.
These guys are made of elastic silicone and are non-toxic, eco-friendly, and safe. There are 20 pieces in a pack. And if you like unusual-looking creatures, you might be interested in these ocean cuties.
I’m 23 and getting my engineering degree, and very stressed. This was perfect. Yes, I did buy these for myself, and I don’t regret it one bit. They’re really soft and squishy, and they don’t smell unless you hold them up close and sniff them. They don’t leave any greasy residue either.
I tested them while studying, and I squish pretty aggressively. Still in good condition. Overall very happy with this purchase and 10/10 and would buy again. — Fatma
6. Meet the moody cow. We all feel out of sorts sometimes, and this squishy toy is an expert in its field. Squish your worries away!
This item is perfect for stress and anxiety relief. It is made out of squishy material and comes in bright and colorful gift packaging.
Gifted to a friend who is just in love with it! Fun, soft, and great stress relief! — Francisca Reis
7. Keep your hands busy with this rainbow fidget cube. This gadget is really kind of addictive and will help you relax and focus.
You can click, roll, and spin — this product is perfect for those who can’t keep their hands still. It is lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. It is made of extra durable silicone.
I haven’t put it down since it arrived! Good quality, clever little cube. Looking forward to using it every day at work. — Amazoholic
8. Neon noodles that are so fun and stretchy. They are satisfying and relaxing to toy with, and they make a great party bag filler.
They are very good for dealing with stress and anxiety. There are 6 pieces in a pack. The size of each is approximately 6.5 cm (2.6″). And if you are looking for more fun products, here they are.
These are so great to fiddle with, suuuper stretchy. However, they do end up splitting or ripping after heavy use. If you’re careful and wash them, they should last a while. 10/10 for the price! — Mizi
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.