15 Ways the Innocence of a Child Can Make You Want to Turn Into Houdini and Disappear Forever
For children, there are no half measures. They will always choose to be honest, no matter who is in front of them or what type of discomfort it may cause. They say what they think, act according to what their little hearts tell them, and follow their instincts. Each of their actions is clothed in the purest innocence — even if they sometimes make everyone around them blush.
Bright Side has always been fascinated by the spontaneity of children, so we made a selection of some of the situations that make even the bravest adults say, “I just want to vanish into thin air and never be seen again.”
1. “You said that one must always tell the truth, right?”
2. They have no filter when it comes to telling the truth.
3. Maybe it was time to let the boss know the truth (and to look for a new job).
4. “Someone order some pizzas! It’s urgent!”
5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
6. Time to ask for help...
7. Apparently, someone has not found the fountain of youth yet...
8. It’s all a matter of perspective.
9. It would be better not to say some things in front of them.
10. And the surprise ceased to be a surprise.
11. Talking about having a not-so-colorful past...
12. Accidents happen!
13. No question is a bad question, right?
14. It all makes sense now.
15. Always to Mom’s rescue
What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say that made everyone around them uncomfortable?