15+ People in Their Forties Share Valuable Life Advice With People in Their Twenties
Age does not define anything in certain matters, but if we talk about experience, most of the time the number does matter. If you could go back a few years and talk to yourself, you would surely share some useful tips and advice about life. It is easy to feel like an adult and an expert in everything; however, it is always interesting to hear the perspective of others in order to see things differently.
Bright Side compiled some of the best advice shared by users in a Reddit thread. No matter your age, you can never go wrong with a good tip.
1. Be happy with what you have.
2. Be a poet and don’t fall into the trap.
3. It’s never too late to go after your dreams.
4. Say “no” to perfection, pay attention, and do what you love.
5. You are not a race car, and life is not a competition.
6. The order of priorities does matter.
7. Brief, but no less important.
8. Explore other countries.
9. Embrace your insecurities and learn to deal with them.
10. 2 important things for life
11. Think about the details that you think are “small.”
12. Wisdom is found where you least expect it.
13. If you don’t want to do it, don’t do it.
14. A good beauty tip.
15. Not knowing everything is okay.
16. Friends are important.
What has been the most valuable advice you have been given? What advice would you give to someone twice as young as you?