Reddit Users Share 15+ Sweet Things That Happened to Them Last Month
Even during the hard times, there might be some little moments that can give you a feeling of happiness. It might be a smile on your child’s face or a new furry friend who just came to your house. After all, it’s these tiny things that really matter in life.
Bright Side put together 17 feel-good moments that will warm your heart and soul.
17. “She suddenly fell asleep like this while I was just playing with her.”
16. "My mom meeting her dream kitten for the first time today"
15. "Caught my niece at just the right moment."
14. "We made steak tonight for the first time since we adopted him. Apparently, he has special sits for the occasion."
13. "I live with my 96-year-old great-grandmother and found her wearing these glasses...she looks so cute."
12. "My sweet 14-year-old Smokie enjoying the breeze on the deck today — he hasn’t been outside since the snow melted."
11. "My dog seeing me again for the first time after going blind and getting her lenses replaced"
10. "My son watching his banana bread bake"
9. "This is Judy. She comes to my kitchen window every day to get some almonds. That little smile makes me melt."
8. "Our first father and son outfit!"
7. "I found a baby possum and cleaned him up."
6. "My cat ripped open his favorite toy. This is my grandma sewing it back together."
5. "Our rescue dog Cooper’s first meal was a sandwich he stole from the table. 5 years later, he has his very own sandwich shop."
4. "Took my nana for a walk in the forest to see the bluebells and she was so happy."
3. "She always stared at the window but could never reach it so I made her a bridge."
2. "My wife gave our son a whole chicken leg last night for dinner and the look of pure joy on his face made my whole day."
1. "My dad gave her a stool so she could look out the window."
What good things have happened to you recently? We'd like to hear your heartwarming stories in the comments!
Preview photo credit sheisadangerouswoman / reddit