What The Royals Would Look Like If Their Faces Fit the Golden Ratio
The golden ratio is a scientific way of actually defining what’s aesthetically ideal based on a set of precise measurements, formulas, and proportions. In some cases, when we apply these mathematical algorithms to reveal someone’s scientifically perfect features, we might get shocking results and a totally unrecognizable face.
At Bright Side, we believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way and that imperfections add to our charm and uniqueness. However, we think it would be fun to see what the faces of popular royals would look like according to the golden ratio.
1. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
2. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
3. Prince George of Cambridge
4. Prince Charles of Wales
5. Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
6. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
7. Prince Louis of Cambridge
8. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
9. Princess Eugenie
10. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
11. Anne, Princess Royal
12. Diana, Princess of Wales
Which transformation did you think was the most shocking? Would you like to see the golden ratio applied to your own face? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.