15+ Photos That Prove There’s Nothing More Precious Than a Kind Heart
Not only do good deeds help our world be brighter, but they improve the health of those who radiate that goodness. However, the main reason for doing kind things lies in the grateful eyes of those who receive them, in their happy faces and in their blissfulness. And this article is another piece of proof for that.
We at Bright Side would like to inspire all of our readers to do more good and the photos in this article will show you why it’s worth it.
1. When you make a new best friend on the airplane:
2. “Adopted my second child today. This is Floyd and my partner just after coming home.”
3. “My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, so I’ve been setting my alarm 30 minutes early every day to give her more happy time.”
4. “My dog Wynter — from living on the streets to relaxing in my backyard”
5. From neglected and heartworm positive to spoiled in pearls
6. “Indiana Jones on the day of his adoption, after recovery from parvo, and on his birthday today!”
7. “Our first (feral) cat at 6 months vs one year”
8. “We’ve had our rescue fur-baby for 2 years now! Meet Chewy and his before and after adoption pic.”
9. His cute little bent ear straightened out after adoption!
10. “I finally decided to adopt a kitten, these girls are sisters and, long story short, I came home with 2.”
11. “Lucy has been at the humane society I work at for about 8 months. She has more love to give than any dog I’ve ever met.”
12. “Adopted this pretty girl from the shelter last week, welcome home Hecate!”
13. “Every year this mama duck brings her babies to my house and I help her take care of them. This morning I opened my door to 13 new peeping fluff balls.”
14. “My wife and I couldn’t get our newborn baby to stop crying at a restaurant, and a couple sitting next to us offered to hold him so we could enjoy a night out.”
15. “Our neighbor doesn’t have Wi-Fi, so we talked her through joining ours. Once on, she received 70 messages from her children living overseas.”
16. This grandma crocheted all of these hats for a local shelter!
17. 2 photos taken before and after adoption
Which of these photos has beaten the kind-o-meter of your heart the most? Or maybe you can share your own heartwarming stories with us? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!