17 Pets Who Are a Blessing for Their Owners
Science says pets are good for your health. According to a study, interaction with dogs or cats from an early age boosts your immune system, reducing the risk of childhood asthma, for example. But that’s not the only way that pets are a blessing. They make bad days better by cuddling up to us and some even stand guard while we go to the bathroom.
Bright Side assembled some pets here who truly make their owners’ lives happier. Scroll down and let your heart be warmed!
1. “Dex follows our new little one around everywhere she goes.”
2. “Sometimes when I have a bad day, I come home and my day’s not so bad anymore.”
3. “She suddenly fell asleep like this while I was just playing with her.”
4. “My dog Lexi is turning 10 soon. Through college, 3 cities, 2 apartments, and our first real house — anywhere we go, we go together.”
5. “The more attention he gets, the bigger the smile gets.”
6. “I work 12-hour shifts and Fiona makes sure to hug my face every time I’m gone too long.”
7. Justin Theroux and his pup show us true love.
8. “Good thing Mom has Milly around to help with all the things.”
9. They live with their biggest fans.
10. “He thinks I keep guard when he goes potty, so he does the same thing for me.”
11. “This is how my friend greets his cat whenever he comes home from work.”
12. “My dad and my dog have done this every night since we got her when she was 10 weeks old.”
13. “This is how my girlfriend’s cat sleeps every night. She’s having a bad day, I think this makes her feel better!”
14. “She’s loyal, protective, and goofy. Meet my daughter’s best friend!”
15. “It’s been over a year, but I’m still jealous of how they look at each other.”
16. “My cat hugs me every morning.”
17. “When she comes home from a long day at school, after having a bad day, being told off, or if she’s just sad... She cuddles her best friend.”
Do you have a pet? What is the most loving thing they’ve done for you? Tell us your sweet stories in the comments, along with a photo of your furry friend! We’ll be on the lookout for them.