8 Times Homeless People Were More Creative Than Any Marketer
Being homeless is not easy. There are more than 100 million homeless people worldwide and all of them are in need of food, clothing, and other essential things that many of us take for granted. In order to survive, these people sometimes come up with brilliant ideas for how to get everyone’s attention.
We at Bright Side admire the sense of humor and creativity they have. So we’ve compiled a list of 17 brilliant cardboard signs created by homeless people. Enjoy!
1. The competition is severe these days.
2. O Tempora! O Mores!
3. Times are changing.
4. No time to explain, just get me a taco.
5. This guy actually looks like Edge...
6. Straight out of a soap opera
7. It’s good therapy, actually. No insurance is needed.
8. E.T. phone home!
Did you like our list? Which of the signs did you like the most? Let us know in the comments below!