7 Actors Set to Portray Legendary Celebrities Whose Stories We’re Eager to Relive
It was recently announced that the long-awaited biographical film about Michael Jackson is finally happening. After a long worldwide search, the casting directors finally found the perfect candidate to play the King of Pop, and it will be none other than his own nephew, Jaafar. In that spirit, we dug around and found more legendary stars that will be brought to life by modern talents. So let’s see what Hollywood has in store for us.
1. Jaafar Jackson as Michael Jackson in Michael.
2. Rami Malek as Buster Keaton in a still-untitled limited series.
3. Marisa Abela as Amy Winehouse in Back to Black.
4. Tom Holland as Fred Astaire in a currently untitled Fred Astaire biopic.
5. Jacob Elordi as Elvis Presley in Priscilla.
6. Bradley Cooper as Leonard Bernstein in Bernstein.
7. Timothée Chalamet as Bob Dylan in Going Electric.
Which one of these movies are you looking forward to the most? And which one of our favorite idols would you love to see a film made about?