What 20 Pairs of Disney Characters Would Look Like if They Used Face Swap
We were all born and raised watching Disney movies. Nobody could have won Jasmine’s heart, except Aladdin. And, only Simba deserved to be the king of the jungle, not Scar. But imagine, if the roles were actually the other way around. What if Jasmine married Abu, or Scar became king?
Although it would take ages to create these plot twists, Bright Side did its best to swap their faces to see what would they look like. Brace yourselves, laughter is coming.
1. Anna and Olaf in Frozen II
2. Simba and Scar in The Lion King
3. Timon and Pumbaa in The Lion King
4. Ariel and Flounder in The Little Mermaid
5. Snow White and the witch in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
6. Beast and Belle in Beauty and the Beast
7. Aladdin and Abu in Aladdin
8. Rapunzel and Flynn in Tangled
9. Woody and Buzz in Toy Story
10. Cinderella and the prince in Cinderella
11. Mowgli and Hathi Jr. in The Jungle Book
12. Lilo and Stitch in Lilo and Stitch
13. Moana and Maui in Moana
14. Tarzan and Jane in Tarzan
15. Ralph and Vanellope in Wreck-it Ralph
16. Edna and Jack-Jack in Incredibles 2
17. Carl and Russell in Up
18. Miguel and Mama Coco in Coco
19. WALL-E and EVE in WALL-E
20. Joy and Sadness in Inside Out
Which of these face swaps were your favorite? According to you, which of these would make a hilarious plot twist? Share with us in the comments below.