“This Is Better Than My Bed!” People Rave About This Air Mattress, and Now You Can Try It Too
One thing that can keep you from having every weekend outdoors is the discomfort of spending the night in a sleeping bag, and this air mattress can help you. Besides, this mattress can be useful not only for camping, but also when your guests decide to stay overnight or your children have a pajama party at your home.
Do not miss the bonus at the end, where we have prepared for you other products that will increase your comfort while camping.
4.4 stars out of 5
The biggest advantage of this mattress is that it doesn’t need to be placed directly on the ground thanks to the foldable legs, so you don’t have to worry about bumping into rocks or sticks. It’s a cot and a mattress in one, providing great support while you sleep. Isn’t it perfect for camping?
Air mattress characteristics:
- Dimension: 188×59.7×119.9 centimeters
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 13.88 pounds
It seems that the installation could be complicated, but it’s quite simple. Aside from the included battery-powered air pump, you don’t need any other tools, it takes just under five minutes to inflate. Once you reach the desired stiffness, you should place the mattress in the included mattress cover. The complete assembly takes about 20 minutes.
The set also includes a cup holder that easily attaches to the side of the cot. The cup holder also has a small compartment for items such as car keys or a cell phone.
The mattress and cot provide excellent edge support, which is maintained even if the mattress loses some air, thanks to the sturdy construction of the crib. Getting in and out of the bed is very easy.
If necessary, you can clean the soiled surface with a damp cloth and a cleaning solution, preferably one that does not require rinsing.
Check out some of the reviews from people who have already experienced this mattress and were not disappointed:
I’m a big guy and this is the most comfortable blow-up mattress that I’ve had. My wife wanted it to stay off the ground (we camp in copperhead country) and this was a great pick! @CBL
I absolutely love this cot for camping. My husband and I have plenty of room with our two cats to sleep comfortably. Setup and takedown are rather quick and easy. There is plenty of storage room underneath to put your camping gear out of the way. We also set this up in our living room for guests that stay the night. Highly recommended!! @Janell Moore
This thing rocks! We bought this for a Burning Man, and it saved our week. The days were 104 degrees, and the nights were 56. Despite these extreme temperatures, the air mattress never deflated. It was easy to pull out, easy to set up, and easy to put away. It was super comfortable to sleep on. I wish I had been using this all these years instead of traditional air mattresses. I’ll never go back to a traditional air mattress again. @Amazon Customer
The best new camping item I’ve bought in years. The bed is sturdy, comfy, and the attachable side nightstands are legit and not flimsy. It sleeps 2 large adults perfectly. If you are tall, this is a must-have, as it makes getting in and out of bed so much easier. The attached zip around sheet is really nice and quality. @Kristi Owens
Buy this air mattress on Amazon HERE
Bonus: If you’re interested in camping products and want to find even more items to make your camping experience a pleasure, check out these options!
1. This personal water filter protects against 99.9% of bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and turbidity. It is ultra-lightweight and durable, so you can take it anywhere. The microfilter with a durable membrane can purify up to 4,000 liters of water, enough for drinking water for 5 years.
4.7 stars out of 5
How to clean:
- Remove the bottom and top caps from the filter
- Vigorously blow out all of the water from the filter
- Always use these simple steps after using your filter and allow it to dry naturally, preferably with the caps open
Promising review: I bought it as a gift for my dad, who likes to be “one with nature”. He was thrilled, and I feel safer knowing that he now has no excuse to go sticking his head in streams for a drink. The LifeStraw is a bulky but light device that can be used to drink from streams or rivers when outdoors. If I was to go hiking or camping, I would certainly purchase my own to take with me just in case. @Rebekah B
Buy this filter on Amazon HERE
2. This multifunctional portable camping lantern can provide enough brightness during outdoor activities or a sudden power outage. The lantern can be charged by USB, solar panel, or by manually turning the handle. Once fully charged, this flashlight can shine continuously for at least 35 hours. It is shockproof and waterproof.
4.6 stars out of 5
The specially designed folding design makes this LED flashlight portable enough to easily carry with you. It can also charge your phone thanks to a 3000 mAh power bank.
Promising review: I’ve got a couple of other rechargeable lanterns, but this one is great with ALL the power options; USB, windup, and solar. It’s a nice compact little unit, so it doesn’t get in the way. At the moment, it’s sitting in my front window taking advantage of the sun keeping it topped up. Plus, I know just where it is when the lights go out :-) My brother has asked me to get him one too. I just wish it came in white as well! :-) @T. G. Jones
Buy this lantern on Amazon HERE
3. This camping toilet folds flat for easy storage and transport. The sturdy steel frame can withstand more than 150 kg. Included are 40 biodegradable wipes, 12 biodegradable liner bags, and 12 bags of powder to convert liquid waste to gel.
4.7 stars out of 5
The main advantages:
- Strong, stable, and reliable
- Clean and hygienic to use
- Discreet weatherproof carry case
- Quick and easy to setup
Promising review: My wife and I traveled through Europe for 6 weeks in our self-converted Volkswagen T4. These vans are limited in space, so the collapsibility of the Bivvy Loo meant that storage was a dream. We got this to be used for times when we would be “caught short” and wouldn’t have time to make it to a public WC. It came in super handy. It’s a sturdy bit of kit, and it’s super considerate to send eco-friendly wipes with it. @John M.
Buy this toilet on Amazon HERE
4. This super soft and durable microfiber towel can absorb 4 times its weight in water and dries 10 times faster than traditional cotton towels. Designed for frequent use, this travel towel is made of a special microfiber with an antimicrobial treatment that prevents mold and mildew. It also comes with a padded zippered pouch, so you can pack it for the road without getting everything else in your bag wet.
4.6 stars out of 5
It is a great towel for the beach, backpacking, and camping because it is space-saving and practical and weighs five times less than a normal towel.
Promising review: As described, I read the reviews for several micro towels before purchasing one for my holidays. I ordered the extra large, and it arrived on time. I washed it yesterday and it dried very quickly. I like the color. The handy zip pocket on the corner will fit a phone/purse/keys, so it will be useful on the beach. The stitching is of good quality. It folds very small and is very light to carry.
It will cover the whole sunbed, which is what I had been looking for. The material, as expected, is thin. If you are sitting on the sand or sunbed, it will be fine, with the added benefit of being small and light to carry. I would recommend this item. @JulesG
Buy this towel on Amazon HERE
5. This powerful camping gas stove with infinitely variable flame control and a sturdy base for pots and pans up to 26 cm in diameter has a double safety valve and a gas regulator for maximum safety. The cartridge can be easily and safely connected to the side and removed after use. A piezo ignition is integrated for easy start-up.
4.7 stars out of 5
How to set up:
- The side aluminum cover flap must be opened
- Now place the CP250 gas cartridge in the side compartment according to the instructions for use
- To securely fasten the cartridge into the stove, it must now be snapped into place
- Turn on the gas supply until it clicks. The flame ignites automatically thanks to the piezo ignition
- Now the desired strength of the flame can be adjusted with the control dial
Promising review: This is a great little camping stove. I bought this for a camping trip to Cornwall last week, and it never let me down. It’s very efficient on gas, the flame size adjuster actually works (unlike the cheaper versions), and it’s easy to buy gas for! It boiled my kettle in just minutes multiple times a day (didn’t blow out in high winds either). @Simon Whipps
Buy this gas stove on Amazon HERE
How often do you go camping? What’s the most unusual place you’ve ever stayed?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.