18 Objects That Prove Being Crafty Always Pays Off
People often have hidden talents. We all know how to do something particularly well and many times those skills are outstanding. There are people who really make use of those gifts that nature gave them and decide to make things with their own hands that are of such high quality that you would think they were made by a professional.
It’s important to trust your talents, which is why Bright Side made this compilation of things people have made with their own hands so you can see that you don’t need to be an expert to get amazing results.
1. “I recreated a butterfly dress illustration from the early 1900s!”
2. Handmade dress to attend a community event
3. “My mother and I were going through the linen closet, and have found some of my grandmother’s handkerchiefs she embroidered!”
4. “Hand-embroidered northern flicker for my mom 💛”
5. “My wife just finished making this quilt. She’s pretty awesome.”
6. “I made a Minecraft-themed graduation cap (with 3D eyes of ender)”
7. These handmade Minecraft chests are perfect.
8. “Some mini wool dogs I made with their lookalikes”
9. “I made drawings of people at a traffic light.”
10. “I made this rug by hand of me and my boyfriend’s Animal Crossing characters.”
11. “I made Harry Potter cookies!!! (Hufflepuff for life!)”
12. “A lakeside firepit I built (100% solo!) with native river rock. This is the biggest freestanding stone structure I’ve ever built.”
13. “I made a big Cheez-It cat toy with catnip!”
14. A crocheted orchid
15. “My 9-year-old daughter knit her very first hat. She taught herself how to knit using online tutorials.”
16. “I made a mini-bunny out of a thrifted vintage sheet.”
17. “This tensegrity tower I made out of Legos (the top piece is held up by just the chains)”
18. “I made a hobbit door brooch with a teensy painting of The Shire inside!”
What things have you made with your own hands at home that you are proud to show off?