20 Kind Photos That Can Urge You to Go Hug Your Loved Ones
We all need our daily bundles of love to make us feel alive and keep our emotional compass ticking. Awesomely enough, the Internet serves us all the food for our soul on a silver platter. It’s a total lovefest of stories and photos that fill us with the same urge a little kid feels when they rush to squeeze their stuffed animals.
At Bright Side, we’re unstoppable when it comes to sharing happiness and we’re here once again to take you on an epic ride of emotional highs. So buckle up your psychological seatbelts — our gallery below is dangerously sweet and charged to strike a chord in your heart.
1. Sleeping cheek to cheek with your significant otter, level: otterly otterable!
2. Kid: “I’ve had her for a week. I love her.”
Dog: “I’ve had him for 7 weeks. I love him.”
3. “Made cookies and brought them to the local nursing home. This is Mrs. Posey. She is 112 and the nurse said she hasn’t had a visitor in over 3 years.”
4. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this.”
5. Unlikely relationship, unlikely “relaxionship”
6. 2 dormant little poop factories
7. A technician meeting his daughter for the first time during a homecoming celebration
8. A lucky swan embracing the vet who saved its life
9. “My dog was terrified of the fireworks so my cat went and cuddled up with her. My heart is still crying.”
10. “I will always take care of you, little bro. Always.”
11. A “cowperated” cuddle-nap
12. Spotted: invader in the snuggle-pit
13. A US Navy officer greeting his daughter following his return from deployment
14. “Was greeted by this handsome boy on my walk to work last night.”
15. “I planned a Christmas surprise for my parents and it went better than I could have hoped.”
16. “My grandpa just got a new dog and had his caregiver take pictures of him to send to me.”
17. Far apart in age, closely connected in soul
18. A high-ranking officer holding his newborn son for the first time
19. “We were taking pictures of my dad for his birthday and then my dog did this. Truly man’s best friend...”
20. “My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer 3 months ago. She was told Monday that she will only have a week to live due to her kidneys failing, so my school planned a graduation so that she could see me graduate.”
Accept this as a big cyberhug from us (*hugs you tightly*). What was the most cuddlesome moment you’ve had lately? Let’s see who can make us want to give someone a squeeze the most!
Preview photo credit JibblinJubbler / reddit