13 Kind Photos That Can Urge You to Go Hug Your Loved Ones
We all need our daily bundles of love to make us feel alive and keep our emotional compass ticking. Awesomely enough, the Internet serves us all the food for our soul on a silver platter. It’s a total lovefest of stories and photos that fill us with the same urge a little kid feels when they rush to squeeze their stuffed animals.
At Bright Side, we’re unstoppable when it comes to sharing happiness, and we’re here once again to take you on an epic ride of emotional highs. So buckle up your psychological seatbelts — our gallery below is dangerously sweet and charged to strike a chord in your heart.
1. Sleeping cheek to cheek with your significant otter, level: otterly otterable!
2. Kid: “I’ve had her for a week. I love her.”
Dog: “I’ve had him for 7 weeks. I love him.”
3. “Made cookies and brought them to the local nursing home. This is Mrs. Posey. She is 112 and the nurse said she hasn’t had a visitor in over 3 years.”
4. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this.”
5. Unlikely relationship, unlikely “relaxionship”
6. 2 dormant little poop factories
7. A lucky swan embracing the vet who saved its life
9. “I will always take care of you, little bro. Always.”
10. A “cowperated” cuddle-nap
11. Spotted: invader in the snuggle-pit
12. “Was greeted by this handsome boy on my walk to work last night.”
Accept this as a big cyberhug from us (*hugs you tightly*). What was the most cuddlesome moment you’ve had lately? Let’s see who can make us want to give someone a squeeze the most!