7 Teachers Whose Ingenuity and Dedication Deserve to Be Celebrated
Teaching is not merely a profession, but a way of life, passion, and enthusiasm. It is believed that the teacher’s impact on student academic achievements is 2 or 3 times greater than other school-related factors. If you think back to your school days, you’ll definitely remember that one teacher who went above and beyond to inspire and motivate you in your activities. The influence of a great educator can hardly be erased from one’s memory.
We at Bright Side decided to introduce you to 7 awesome teachers who made a huge difference in their students’ lives.
7. A student’s babysitter didn’t show up, and she had to bring her 4-month-old daughter to class. The baby started getting fussy and the professor decided to hold and soothe her during the whole lecture.
6. This teacher didn’t have a map, so he drew one himself.
5. A physics teacher conducting an experiment
4. A teacher started a “comfort closet” at her school for kids in need to get hygiene supplies and clothes.
3. One of this teacher’s female students is smoking in the bathroom. She will be “pleasantly” surprised when she opens the door.
2. “My history teacher is cooler than yours.”
1. This Iranian boy has cancer, yet his teacher comes to visit him every day in the hospital to fill him in on what he has missed at school.
What are your thoughts on these teachers? Were you also lucky to have such caring and devoted teachers? Feel free to share your stories and pictures with us in the comments!