13 Celebrities Who Prove Pregnancy Can’t Stop You From Being Stylish
Some expecting mothers opt for loose, comfortable attire, concealing their growing bellies, while others embrace the glamour and showcase their new bodies. Celebrities like Rihanna, Jennifer Lawrence, and Suki Waterhouse, among others, have set examples with their dazzling pregnancy outfits, embracing style without resorting to baggy clothing.
1. Anne Hathaway showcased her belly, donning a tiered blouse paired elegantly with classic pants.
2. Caroline Jones looked stunning in a sparkling dress, paired with a gorgeous set of heels.
3. Ashley Graham confidently rocked a bold red dress, embracing her pregnancy with style and glamour.
4. Ciara opted for a daring look by choosing a see-through dress adorned with crystals.
5. Suki Waterhouse wore a beautiful red dress that allowed a side view of her belly.
6. Kim Kardashian confidently embraced her silhouette by donning a figure-hugging white dress.
7. Jessie J radiantly flaunted her pregnancy in a vibrant red ensemble, complemented by a stunning coat.
8. Rihanna chose a shredded top paired with matching shredded pants adorned with sequins.
9. Kaya Scodelario embraced her pregnancy by incorporating voluminous ruffles into her outfit.
10. Jennifer Lawrence confidently wore a tight dress adorned with polka dots.
11. Beyoncé’s dress featured a golden arrow that strategically drew attention to her baby bump.
12. Kerry Washington exuded elegance in a cutout maternity dress that beautifully showcased her baby bump.
13. Olivia Wilde radiated glamour in a lace black dress gracefully showcasing her pregnancy.
Pregnancy can be a touchy subject, especially since society tends to criticize women’s bodies during and after childbirth. However, one courageous woman made a bold move to reveal the reality of a postpartum body to the world.