20 Internet Users Who Created Genius Lifehacks That Are Game Changers
There is no need to throw away an old broom with nappy bristles. You can easily fix it by using a simple life hack. Just ask internet users and they can give invaluable advice.
We at Bright Side rounded up 20 ingenious life hacks and we hope they will be useful in your life.
1. “To quickly defrost and steam frozen buns!”
2. “This guy on the plane using his headphone cord as a hook.”
3. “Tape a dryer sheet on your wall register to make your room smell fresh.”
4. “The curtain at the hotel won’t stay closed so the baby can nap. Lifehacked it.”
5. “Someone crocheted around a rock being used as a doorstop in my building so it doesn’t slam so loudly.”
6. “Coconuts are used as flower pots”
7. “The way this pot is being used as a sink.”
8. “An old indoor swimming pool that now gets used as an office.”
9. “Use the front-facing camera on your phone to see into boxes on high shelves.”
10. “Cover your white shoes in toilet paper while drying so they avoid yellow swirls.”
11. “My 71-year-old mother tapes a plastic cup (with the bottom cut out) on those hotel hairdryers.”
12. “A simple and effective way to move your clothes without taking off the hangers.”
13. “Need a simple dispensing solution for your dog waste bags? Cut a water bottle in half, mount with command strips!”
14. “Simple tablet stand”
15. “Have we talked about baking IKEA muffins yet?”
16. Be organized in your car.
17. “Egg prep for camping. A simple solution that saves on space.”
18. “My low tech solution for keeping track of tiny remotes. If you have kids, do this. Trust me.”
19. “Milk jug paint pot”
20. “Use shower caps to cover your shoes when packing your suitcase.”
Which life hack would you use? What tips and tricks do you know that help you in your daily routine?