20+ Pics That May Win Your Heart With Their Charisma
Smiling and laughing don’t only serve as good painkillers and antidepressants. Surprisingly, if you smile, you look younger, according to scientists. And if a good joke or a laughable picture is spiced up by some charisma, it can add up to the whole effect and make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Here at Bright Side, we love to be the source of positive energy and optimism for our readers. Today, we’ve prepared 21 photos that will not only send you good vibes but will make you experience the whole spectrum of feelings at once.
1. “My cat at the Thanksgiving table”
2. “I adopted a kitten last week, and the shelter got a picture of our first meeting!”
3. “Today is my wife’s birthday. Yesterday she edited a then-and-now picture to celebrate. Everything went better than expected.”
4. “The ’I’m adopted!’ grin”
5. “170 lbs of weight loss. No surgery, just consistency.”
6. “My significant other’s grandma got a new French bulldog puppy. This is how he sits.”
7. “Our newborn horse learning to eat”
8. “When you have 9 younger siblings, this is how you game.”
9. “My girlfriend is a veterinarian. This is how I found her today after last night’s overnight shift.”
10. “We ran out of toilet paper and asked our neighbor if we could borrow some. This is how it arrived, delivered to our door.”
11. “The way my friend’s cat warms her feet”
12. “What the trust of a child looks like”
13. “Grandma bought me a new coffee mug for work ’because I know you think that’s funny.’”
14. “This looks like a good place to sit.”
15. “This is how the cat lets us know the dog is out of water.”
16. “I spent my spring break like this.”
17. “I too have been enjoying photographing our newborn.”
18. “Just got back from an island in Ecuador. These little guys were everywhere and not the least bit afraid of humans.”
19. “Took a picture of my wife flipping her hair back in the water. Nailed it!”
20. “My dad has just figured out how to use the front camera. This is the first picture he sent.”
21. “Found a baby squirrel in my basement and have been nursing him back to health. Say hello to Fievel Squirrelskewitz.”
What is a recent photo that you have saved in your camera that makes you giggle a lot? Let’s share these treasures in the comments below.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!