20 Dads Whose Incredible Father-bilities Just Made Our Day
According to the University of Texas, fathers who are more involved in their kids’ lives have a positive impact on them. 2 very positive effects are higher self-esteem and good social behavior. In addition to contributing more time to their children’s lives, they can also build them stuff and act silly together.
Bright Side knows how strong fatherly love can be and the lengths some dads would go to just to make their child happy. And we have 20 examples for you to see.
1. “Obligatory cameraman duty for my son’s YouTube channel with 8 subscribers!”
2. “Did someone say BEAST MODE?”
3. “This little girl turned 5 today. She loves space. To celebrate we built and then launched her first model rocket!”
4. “Early Valentines Day daddy/daughter date! She kept saying, ’This is the best night ever.’”
5. “The final piece of my daughter’s bathroom: a kitty soap dispenser.”
6. “My son and I celebrated his 2 months of life with the Slavic tradition of squatting.”
7. “He crawled into my lap and fell asleep. I sat there happily.”
8. “Daddy-daughter time — it’s only the second time I’ve ever done this and my girl is only 6, so she thinks it’s the best thing ever.”
9. “My daughter and I teach hair workshops to dads and daughters.”
10. “We have our own economy now. $0.25 for brushing teeth, $0.50 for bathing, $0.50 for picking up after yourself, and it’s $0.75 per play.”
11. “Literal blood, sweat, and tears went into putting this together, but that smile makes it all worth it.”
12. “My son loves monster trucks, so I built him one.”
13. “Just trying to be the best stepdad I can to this little girl.”
14. “New dads in 2020 be like...”
15. “So my dad and I spent the better part of the summer building this Star Wars-themed bed frame.”
16. “My daughter needed a castle, so I built one.”
17. “Tonight is my first time watching the baby alone. I Photoshopped this and sent it to my wife.”
18. “Just won a year-long custody battle. Mom left the state with the little one. She returns today. Hope she likes it.”
19. “She said this is the BEST time she ever had!”
20. “I’m enjoying ’first experience’ moments like this and seeing the joy on his face.”
Do you have any photos showing you or your child’s dad’s awesome parenting skills? If so, please share them with everyone and show dads that we appreciate them!