20 Photos That Were Made to Touch Us to the Core
We all have powerful and remarkable memories, but too often they aren’t caught on camera. Some people, however, manage to capture the astonishing kindness and love of others, from people going out of their way to help strangers to emotional reunions. You never know how far your thoughtfulness can go and how you can positively change someone’s life.
At Bright Side, we’re sharing some of the most emotionally charged photos with you to spread some love.
1. “I got to meet newborn kittens yesterday. Needless to say, it was an emotional experience.”
2. This poor chicken got a “get well soon” card.
Inside, the card says: “I hope you get better, I love you Lyndon. You are pretty!”
3. “3 years of trying, 3 losses, a family adoption, and the baby is a GIRL!”
4. “A pic of me trying on a dress — when I looked through the shots I saw this...my niece makes me feel like a princess.”
5. “A custom doll someone made for my 4-year-old fighting kidney cancer...has her port, NG tube, and scar from surgery.”
6. “Found my father on Ancestry after 34 years — my son and I met him for the first time. I’m so happy!”
7. “We struggled to have kids until our twin angels came into the world.”
“We met and dated all through high school and college. We struggled to have kids of our own and were considering adopting until we got lucky and brought our twin angels into the world on this day, 5 years ago!”
8. “My dad isn’t well, so Vinny has come to give him emergency cuddles. Vinny cuddles fix everything.”
9. “Congratulations to my grandparents on their seventy-seventh wedding anniversary.”
10. “My baby niece having her first ice cream on the Fourth of July.”
11. “After years of broken teeth, I can pay to get them fixed after 5 visits in June. I can smile again!”
12. “15-year-old brother and sister have never been apart.”
13. This restaurant started to hand out free meals to those who can’t afford to buy one.
If you are hungry and have no money, just walk inside and ask for a warm meal =)”
14. “She took me in 15 years ago and no one makes me as happy. We had the best Christmas. I love my grandma so much.”
15. “After 4 years living on the street, Annie found her home with my parents. First day vs 1 week later!”
16. “Someone drove 10 miles to deliver my purse back home 2 days after I lost it.”
The note says: “Sorry for the delay in dropping off your purse, I found on the pavement ---- Budgens on Wednesday morning. Got your address from the driving license. Hope you have not been through too much inconvenience.”
17. “He’s been with me for 17 years, and now he’s with me forever.”
18. “My baby boy is about to be 1 on Sunday! After losing 2 babies, this has been such an emotional and stressful year.”
19. “Hey Mom, I wore a dress for the first time since I was in an explosion. It was so scary showing my scars for the first time. But I did it, and I still felt beautiful.”
20. “Baby boy’s reaction when he met his great-grandparents for the first time today”
Which touching image blew you away? What unforgettable acts of kindness have you experienced in your life?