If You Don’t Like Wasting Time Cleaning Your Bathroom, Consider Checking Out These 10 Time-Saving Items
The bathroom has the most bacteria in your house, so it is best to disinfect it once a week (and the bathtub every 2 weeks) at a minimum. Cleaning a bathroom can be a headache, and that is why we gathered 10 items that include, not just cleaning solutions, but also helpful tools to make cleaning day easier.
1. This spray can remove many types of dirt in your shower. All you need to do is detach the spray head, spray it on the tile, and leave it to rinse before your next shower.
Helps to prevent soap scum, body oil, mold, and mildew buildup. Simply attach the remote sprayer to the cap and begin to use it. The time-saving application allows for less time spent cleaning. It is a safe-to-use formula with no harmful additives or fumes like ammonia, dye, or bleach.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ No matter what product I tried or how hard I scrubbed, I couldn’t get the dirt off our shower floor. It did take time, the first picture is after I had been using it on the worst half every day for a week. (Note, the clean half USED to be the dirtier portion!) The second picture is when I had been using it on the whole floor for another week.
My whole floor is now pure white, and I am just maintaining it with a weekly spray. All you do is spray, let it sit for 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. You can’t beat it!
Update: I have started using this on our toilets (because who really enjoys cleaning those.) And after a month of spraying them once a week, they still look clean. Best. Product. Ever. —Amy77
2. This is a unique stone cleaner that will clean porcelain fixtures, toilet bowls, steel, and remove stubborn hard-water stains. The gentle abrasive action will leave no scratches.
Not only that, calcium, lime, and hard-water stains will disappear too. The item includes a heavy-duty plastic handle to protect your hands.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This pumice stone did so well for my sink. I had tried just about everything to clean the stains in my sink, and nothing worked. I used this pumice stone and then followed up with a quick wipe down with a Mister Clean magic eraser, and it’s so much better now. —Brittany Lowery
3. Need another option to remove mold from your shower tiles? We’ve got you covered. This spray will remove black stains, algae, and mold marks around the washing area, shower cubicle, sauna, and conservatory and prevent them from re-growing.
It is quick and simple to use directly on mold or mildew in damp areas, with a targeted spray action to reduce splashing. It has a bleaching effect, so test the product first in an inconspicuous place before applying.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was really skeptical after spending a fortune on products and hours and hours scrubbing! BUT...the photos don’t lie! That is one treatment!!!! I sprayed, left it for 30 mins, and rinsed it off.....NO scrubbing!
It does smell strong, so ventilation and gloves are needed, but I am delighted!—Laura Goodyear
4. Your water will be purified and crystal clear with this shower head. It comes with functional water beads and has 3 shower modes you can choose from: rainfall, massage, and jet.
This product’s technology will ensure that the water flow remains steady and maintains power throughout, especially when your house has low-pressure water. The water beads not only serve important functions, but they also make your bathroom look more stylish.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This product is great. I ordered 4 of the best-reviewed shower heads with the idea of keeping the best and returning the others. This surprised me, as I thought the one with the mineral balls in the handle (which you’ve probably already looked at) would be the best, but this had the beta pressure, options, and water levels. The others were like mist sprays, but this was a hose with options to change the spray.
I moved into a rented accommodation and found the WORST electric shower on earth. I’ve teamed this product up with 3 other Amazon products, as seen in the video, and the results are superb!! Obviously, decent water pressure is needed, but the results are stunning! A power shower to replace the awful electric one — even the Mrs was buzzing!—M B.
5. Do your business without worrying about the smell. This air freshener will make it disappear in just one push. It will trap those nasty smells in the toilet bowl, proactively preventing odor from escaping with 2 fragrance options.
It’s also a perfect gift. It is recommended to do 3 sprays per use for the air freshener to get good results, which will give you 100 uses per bottle (300 sprays).
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ To be honest, it’s taken me some time to try this, as the price really put me off. However, since the current offer is good, I thought I would, and I wasn’t disappointed. It in reality does work, I prefer the pink scent myself, but both are good. They come in a small bottle, so not sure how long they will last when it suggests around 4 sprays before you use the loo.
But I think this is fab to have in an overnight bag, if you were stopping with a friend, etc. Would buy again at a good offer price.—Hol ♡
6. Good cleaning can only be done with good tools. The head of this 2-pack of cleaning brushes is designed for drains and is right for deep cleaning dirt, grime, mold, and also mildew —making it ideal for bathrooms.
The durable plastic handle and extra-stiff nylon bristles will dig deep into your drain to remove dirt and grime. The design allows you to clean tight spaces, like crevices, cracks, and drain holes. You can also use this brush to clean the kitchen and other drains.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ You get 2 brushes. They have a white, plastic handle and an angled, slightly curving head. I’m using them on my kitchen sink drain to help get it cleaner than I can now. Works for cleaning my bathtub too.—Debbie
7. This toilet-cleaning stamp freshens and cleans with every flush. You can just stamp one of the toilet cleaning gel discs under the rim, and it will last up to 12 days.
The stamp helps keep toilet rings and limescale build-up away by flushing. You don’t have to touch or scrub your toilet anymore — just a continuous, freshening action.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This product not only helps keep your toilet clean, but it also gives it a fresh scent! It is so easy to use, and I love it! They used to sell it in grocery stores, Walmart, and Kroger, but now you can only get it online. I’m just so happy that I can still find it and purchase it.—Frank Marx
8. Recoloring the tub and sink will be easy with this paint, as it comes with a convenient brush and dries in around 30–60 minutes! You can easily restore the look of faded or damaged enamel, and minor damages will be gone instantly.
The product is created by experts and is a good fit for both professional and DIY projects. You can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the results.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ This enamel paint was used for covering a small chip on a bathroom sink. The color match is not perfect, as the paint is pure brilliant white and the sink isn’t, but, it has made a big improvement to what it looked like before being painted. The photo above is with one coat. I’m quite happy with the result.—James
9. Make your bathroom tidier with this multipurpose storage unit. It’s not only stylish and durable, but it also fits in every corner of the room. You could even put small items or cleaning tools into this storage unit.
Or, save your toilet paper rolls as many as 12×100 sheets x 4 ply. Moreover, it’s made of a strong metal frame with polypropylene.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It arrived quickly. It’s really light, cheap, good quality, and perfect for my new wetroom.—Seaweedgirl1
10. Scrub your bathroom with ease using this scrubber. Great for spots that are hard to reach, even higher spaces by twisting the handle and locking it. The scouring pad is antimicrobial, suitable for a thorough cleaning, and retains water for rinsing.
This scrubber is great for bathtubs, tile, glass, and floors. The shape is unique, and will allow you to clean corners, recesses, and joints.
Buyer review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Pretty durable materials and can be locked after extending it, but I was unable to unlock it, which is annoying. It’s great for flat surfaces like wall tiles, and small corners are cleaned easier with a hand sponge. It’d be great if it had a draining function as the sponge part is left wet after rinsing it off. I drained mine manually.—Cleonie
Find out other product choices from us here:
- 9 Best-Selling and Effective Cleaning Products You Can Get Now
- 7 Cleaning Systems That Can Save You a Ton of Time
- 8 Cleaning Gems That Will Do Most of the Work for You
- Shine Bright: The 9 Best Cleaning Products for a Spotless Home
- 15+ Game-Changing Products on Amazon to Keep Your House Sparkling Clean With Little Effort
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.