20+ Eye-Opening Photos That Explain How the World Works
Curiosity is a power that inspires us to keep going, because in every single thing there hides something unexpected, new, and breathtaking. For example, the Leaning Tower of Pisa is completely empty inside, pineapples don’t grow on the tress, and a blue whale’s blowhole looks like a giant nose.
The Bright Side team wants to support your pursuit of discovery and knowledge, that’s why we searched everything far and wide to show you a whole bunch of interesting facts! Be careful, after learning about these you will start to better understand the world around you!
23. It seems like owls are 60% legs.
22. Pineapples don’t grow on trees, they grow on bushes.
21. This is how a bridge is constructed across water.
20. Camera lens cut in half
19. Purple carrots can also be orange on the inside!
18. The top of Everest doesn’t look as romantic as we think.
17. Penguins have knees!
16. Turns out that “Bed, Bath & Beyond” is not what it seems.
15. The Great Wall of China ends at the shore of the Bohai Sea.
14. Apparently, medium and large fries at Arby’s have the same amount of product.
13. Legs of a cyclist
12. A modern battleship with no water around it.
11. A blue whale’s blowhole looks like a huge nose.
10. Peanuts grow underground. This is how the whole plant looks when uprooted.
9. Snow covered the net roof of an aviary at the zoo.
8. Slimy and sleek peeled aloe vera
7. This is how a starfish walks.
6. An eggplant before it’s ripe actually looks like an egg.
5. Huge excavators digging from a mountain
4. A close up photo of an elephant’s tail
3. This is how noodles are made in Taiwan.
2. Changing the lights in an IMAX theater
1. This illustrates how the famous magic trick works.
Which photo taught you something new about the world? Maybe you know some interesting facts about how daily things work? Let’s share in the comments!