15+ Eye-Opening Photos That Explain How the World Works
Curiosity is a power that inspires us to keep going because in every single thing hides something unexpected, new, and breathtaking. For example, pineapples don’t grow on trees, and a blue whale’s blowhole looks like a giant nose.
The Bright Side team wants to support your pursuit of discovery and knowledge, that’s why we searched everything far and wide to show you a whole bunch of interesting facts! Be careful, after learning about these you will start to better understand the world around you!
16. It seems like owls are 60% legs.
15. Pineapples don’t grow on trees, they grow on bushes.
14. This is how a bridge over water is constructed.
13. A camera lens cut in half
12. Purple carrots can also be orange on the inside!
11. The top of Mt. Everest doesn’t look as romantic as we think.
10. The Great Wall of China ends at the shore of the Bohai Sea.
9. Legs of a cyclist
8. A blue whale’s blowhole looks like a huge nose.
7. Peanuts grow underground. This is how the whole plant looks when uprooted.
6. Snow covered the net roof of an aviary at the zoo.
5. Slimy and sleek peeled aloe vera
4. Huge excavators digging from a mountain
3. A close-up photo of an elephant’s tail
2. This is how noodles are made in Taiwan.
1. Changing the lights in an IMAX theater
Which photo taught you something new about the world? Maybe you know some interesting facts about how daily things work? Let’s share in the comments!