30 Shopping Fiascoes That Are Too Good to Even Get Mad About
Tiny tights, 2 left shoes, a huge dustpan, or a giant floating flamingo — when something completely different arrives from the shop, it really sucks. Almost all of us have had to deal with it at least once in a lifetime — so you can either get angry or turn it into a funny story!
Here at Bright Side we`re sure that we should all take it easy, laugh at these shopping fiascoes, and share the pics on social media like these 30 people.
1. “I ordered a wall tapestry and it`s made of tiny pugs.”
2. That`s why checking the dimensions before ordering on Amazon is important.
3. “My friend ordered a dustpan on Amazon...now looking for a broom to match.”
4. “I ordered some tights for Halloween online. I didn’t check the size and it turns out they were a bit too small...”
5. Ok, sleep tight!
6. It could be a great doll bracelet!
7. A dress to impress from Aliexpress
8. Bought new shoes online... nice!
9. Aliexpress always delivers
10. The dad who ordered the wrong size
11. “3 years ago I unknowingly bought a 2 person child’s tent thinking it was adult sized... and I still took it to the festival.”
12. Almost. They almost nailed it.
13. Always take notice of a product’s size when shopping online.
14. Mini-deck chairs for the mini-garden
15. The Jordan’s that came with something a little extra
16. “Bought this shirt online, so far I’ve been getting a lot of weird looks...”
17. Here`s a fake Sharpie. It’s a Skerple.
18. “I ordered a desk lamp from Amazon. I should have read the specs more carefully.”
19. Apparently this is what a “smartwatch” looks like.
20. It was supposed to be an XL.
21. It`s not even close.
22. “Wife thought the skillet would be a little bigger.”
23. This is so bad that it`s actually good.
24. Thanks, Amazon.
25. Now we get why it`s €2.
26. What you order vs What you get
27. Amazon misunderstanding
28. Medium at its worst
29. “Found a cheap kitchen scale. I feel like something is missing.”
30. Amazon may want to recheck those product dimensions.
What`s your funniest shopping fiasco? We`d be happy to hear from you in the comment section below!